Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by Rosiebud2000 on Dec 15, 16 5:34 PM
Is there a way to see where I spent my gold? I had about 4900 last night and when I logged in tonight I have 2900. I have no idea what happened and would like to know.

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Dec 16, 16 12:13 AM
Rosiebud2000 wrote:Is there a way to see where I spent my gold? I had about 4900 last night and when I logged in tonight I have 2900. I have no idea what happened and would like to know.

Have you also lost game progress i.e. been moved back to a previously completed level? There seems to be a problem again with the game not syncing between device and server. Sometimes you will get the display asking which version you want to use, but on other occasions it just revert to the version saved on the server without warning.

[Post New]by lovingrose on Dec 16, 16 6:31 AM
I have not been able to open the Gummy Drop! app on my iPhone 6 for about a month. Any ideas?

[Post New]by Susie8581 on Dec 16, 16 2:01 PM
Hi got to level 130 in new York and built the bridge but the bridge didn't become available or the next levels. I have uninstalled a few times but it slays goes back to some bit. Assuming the game saved as the bridge was building.... please help love the game znd wouldn't want to start again.

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Dec 17, 16 2:16 AM
To get past the bridge you need to collect all the items in levels 121-130 and only then does the next section become available. You'll know when you've got everything because a vehicle goes over the bridge. It confused me too!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 17, 16 12:35 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by here to thank everybody who's taken the time to post help in this thread, and to offer assistance for the issues that people have been encountering.

First, I understand that some users have been experiencing problems syncing their game to the server and are seeing losses of progress. The Forum Moderation Team has passed along the reports of this to the appropriate team, and I'm going to make sure the posts here get sent to them as well.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to provide specifics behind when a fix may be available, due to the different factors that can go into a situation like this. However, making sure that your game stays fully updated is the best way to make sure that any new fixes are properly applied to the device. I encourage keeping an eye on the following threads for news of any updates that are released:

New City Available for Gummy Drop! (iOS) December 7, 2016
New City Available for Gummy Drop! (Android) December 7, 2016

jla395, I'm sorry to hear that there's been trouble connecting the game to your Facebook account. It can be useful to make sure that there's a strong Wi-Fi connection before syncing the game to Facebook. This helps in ensuring that the game has the resources it needs to function properly.

lovingrose, I'm sorry to hear that the game hasn't been opening properly. To help troubleshoot this, I encourage trying the steps in the following help article under the Game crashing, freezing, or not working section:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If anyone is coming across a persistent technical issue we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your player ID. Our Reps can offer customized support and they're always willing to help as best they can. Steps for locating that ID can be found in the following help article:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Edited on 12/17/2016 at 12:37:41 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 17, 16 12:35 PM
Rosiebud2000, it sounds like some of your Gold in the game disappeared. In this situation I highly suggest reaching out to our Support Team through that link above. The forums don't contain the tools that I'd need to look into this situation, however our Reps are happy to help.

Thank you all for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by ags1923 on Dec 17, 16 6:31 PM
Is there a problem with the server. Can't send or receive lives.

irenezu123
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by irenezu123 on Dec 17, 16 9:26 PM
I'm playing on iPad ..last 2 days I can't send or receive lives or resources, please help

jessara
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by jessara on Dec 18, 16 5:32 AM
Arrgh! I just lost 31 levels of progress. I had my finger on the screen for something else, and the pop-up asking me which game I wanted to play appeared - with the server game right under my finger. And you have to connect to the server for the bonus videos.

Fix this! And actually tell us when you get your server working again!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Dec 18, 16 7:33 AM
irenezu123 wrote:I'm playing on iPad ..last 2 days I can't send or receive lives or resources, please help

Same here. I first noticed it after I updated to iOS 10.2. If the issue isn't with the GD server, perhaps it is with the new version of iOS. Of course Facebook is always updating their servers and sometimes that breaks sending of requests.

Unable to send lives to friends and one more big problem

[Post New]by Cknott on Dec 18, 16 9:19 AM
Keep getting message unable to send, try again later.

Also, I wrote about this some time ago, still an issue. One of my friends passed away almost a year ago. Cannot remove her from game even though she is no longer on Facebook. Very disconcerting to constantly being asked to send her lives......

[Post New]by Snoevt on Dec 18, 16 10:50 AM
Me and my husband can't send or receive life anymore - it's the same for the last two days?

It says an error - can't complete send please try again later?

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Dec 18, 16 12:30 PM
There are definitely problems with access to the server. I'm logged into my Facebook account but still get the message about different levels being saved. I've nearly got to the end of Dubai and the sync hasn't worked for nearly a week. If I lose that lot I will not be happy.
When reported to the Techies they respond saying it's being looked into and to check regularly in the Forum. I've never seen anything in the forum to say that any specific problem has been fixed. I did have an update a couple of days ago but that hasn't fixed the problem.
Mods - please don't tell us to report it again. I did that once before and the response I got from the techies was basically "We know, you've already told us!"

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 18, 16 1:04 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us here about the issues being seen on the Mobile versions of Gummy Drop! I'm sorry that some players are seeing some trouble with sending and receiving lives at the moment. The first thing I want to recommend if there hasn't been any troubleshooting done is to try some of the steps in the following help page as they are great steps to try in a wide variety of situations for a mobile free to play game and may be able to help in this situation:

General Help for Mobile Free to Play Games

For more assistance that are not cleared up by those above steps and if you haven't already done so, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your in-game ID if possible, what model of device the issue is being seen on, as well as the version of operating system. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

As a heads up for our players, our Support Team has received a larger than usual amount of requests recently and it might take a bit longer than usual for our Reps to get back in touch personally. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work to catch up and get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you all again for your patience, and I hope this is able to help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 12/18/2016 at 1:07:03 PM PST

djsatane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by djsatane on Dec 18, 16 3:16 PM
Snoevt wrote:Me and my husband can't send or receive life anymore - it's the same for the last two days?

It says an error - can't complete send please try again later?

Same problem here, since friday me and my 2 other friends are unable to send lives, scratch ticket gifts, even life/resources sends and requests are not showing up. It keeps showing message "cannot complete send". We are all using gummy drop with facebook accounts. Please fix this.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 19, 16 10:17 AM
Hello djsatane,

Thanks for those details on when the issue started as well as a list of items you are unable to send. I'm sorry that this is occurring since that definitely puts a damper on part of the enjoyment of this game. I've gone ahead and made sure that the right teams are aware that some players are experiencing this gifting issue and the details that have been provided in this thread. As they investigate, I was wondering if you and other players experiencing this issue would be willing to help us with that investigation.

For any players seeing an issue with being unable to send lives or gifts to other players in the Mobile version of Gummy Drop!, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with your in-game ID, the model of device the issue is being seen on, as well as the version of operating system the device is running. This information could assist the teams behind Gummy Drop! with finding why this is occurring more rapidly, and our Reps may be able to provide additional troubleshooting support for this issue.

For players that are unsure where to find their in-game ID, the following guide can assist:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you all for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Bbritton12 on Dec 20, 16 1:21 PM
I've had a badge app icon on my Gummy Drop game for several months, & can't figure out what I'm supposed to do to get rid of it? Is there something somewhere that I need to do?

[Post New]by jjg1953 on Dec 20, 16 4:11 PM
Have played this game for months on my Kindle fire. Now when I try to start up I receive an error message saying that I must have app store installed. It comes pre loaded on kindle. I even thought there was something wrong with my Kindle but it only happens with gummy drop.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Dec 20, 16 4:36 PM
FYI, the issue I reported on December 18th is fixed now. No clue what fixed it.

Go to: