Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets(Mobile) here

[Post New]by Songie_Elf on Jan 31, 17 11:52 AM
Hi, last week I was able to buy pearls. Today when I selected the amount I wanted, i get the loading wheel and then an error that says my purchase failed. It never went to the enter password screen, it just fails immedietly. Thanks Songie

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 31, 17 12:55 PM
Hi Songie_Elf,

Welcome to the Forums! I'm sorry that you experienced an error when trying to purchase pearls in your game. Since you are on a mobile device, it is possible that the settings on your app store doesn't require a password for purchase. For troubleshooting steps regarding the loading wheel and error message, it is recommended to refer to the following help article:

General Help for Mobile Free To Play Games

If issues continue to be experienced and/or the purchase went through but the pearls didn't credit, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID, details of the issue, and your device information. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Sms22
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Need help

[Post New]by Sms22 on Feb 5, 17 7:03 PM
This is my second attempt to have someone contact me back about missing items.....I literally just bought 6 brick things to build with from a neighbor....I went back to my game to use said bricks and there were none......where did they go.....I just bought them.....not the first time for missing things......please help.....thank you....

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 6, 17 10:09 AM
Hi Sms22,

Thank you for taking the time to post in the forums. I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble with missing items in your game. I was able to reach out to our Support Team and they are unable to locate when a recent incident ticket was created for this issue. since we don't have the tools to access your game from the forums, please reach out to our Support Team with your player ID and details of the issue. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below on how to obtain your player ID:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by EucalyptusEyes on Feb 7, 17 7:30 PM
I was playing the game earlier and it was fine. I closed it and reopened it about 20 minutes later and now it is saying I can't visit a friend until I update to the newest version. I went onto google play store and it isn't showing that there is an update. Is there something i'm missing?

bever55
Clownfish
Clownfish
604 Posts

[Post New]by bever55 on Feb 7, 17 8:03 PM
I have the same problem Eucalyptus Eyes. As I have been locked out of my PC game for 2 months I'm not sure about updating yet especially since this game plays fine.

Ickis
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Ickis on Feb 7, 17 9:19 PM
EucalyptusEyes wrote:I was playing the game earlier and it was fine. I closed it and reopened it about 20 minutes later and now it is saying I can't visit a friend until I update to the newest version. I went onto google play store and it isn't showing that there is an update. Is there something i'm missing?
I'm having the same issue. Several friends i visited earlier are now saying that I need to update game, but no update found.

[Post New]by EucalyptusEyes on Feb 7, 17 10:49 PM
2 months?! Wow. I was really enjoying this game. Seems like there are multiple people having this issue. I hope someone gets back to us, cause this makes me sad that I finally found something really enjoyable and I can't even visit friends to help them and also see if they have any items I need.

Edited on 02/07/2017 at 10:50:00 PM PST

[Post New]by ginger1209 on Feb 8, 17 3:22 AM
Hello everybody,

[I was playing the game earlier and it was fine. I closed it and reopened it about 20 minutes later and now it is saying I can't visit a friend until I update to the newest version. I went onto google play store and it isn't showing that there is an update. Is there something i'm missing?]

the same issue in my game! There my name is lucky ginger and I´m sorry, that I can´t help friends there..

Hope, it will be fixed soon...

bfgIlinalta
2,907 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 9, 17 3:48 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report that message that is occurring when visiting some players islands. This message can sometimes be a bit confusing since it doesn't necessarily mean that the player who received the message needs to update. A more accurate way to describe what is happening is that one of the players has a version of the game that is older than the other player, so the message appears. It's meant to note that one of the two players needs to update, so I want to apologize for the confusion first before continuing to assist.

In this scenario, if you have already updated the game, it's possible that the player being visited hasn't yet. Until both players have the same version of game, this message will appear. Just in case it is helpful, the following announcements for the most recent updates to the mobile versions of this game are below which includes what those updates are for and how to download and install them:

NEW UPDATE available for Sunken Secrets (iOS) - February 8, 2017
NEW UPDATE available for Sunken Secrets (Android) - February 8, 2017

If there is trouble with the update, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with your in-game ID, if possible. Our Reps will be sure to get back in touch as soon as possible to assist.

Thank you all for your time and patience, and I hope this was able to clarify what that message can mean. If there are any further questions, don't hesitate to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by tikkymuetzel21 on Feb 10, 17 2:45 AM
Hallo, wollte seit langem wieder spielen, u muss von vorne anfangen, da ich mein alten levelstand nicht mehr bekomme.
Wenn ich mich mit meiner emailadresse anmelde,kommt nur die Meldung, das schon ein Konto besteht, aber genau das ist ja mein Konto, ich kann nicht drauf zugreifen.
Level 55 und id: dmuetzel4131

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 10, 17 9:24 AM
Hi tikkymuetzel21,

Welcome to the Forums! I apologize that we don't have a German speaking colleague in the office, so I'll be using a translating service to translate this message on the forums. Please keep in mind that we do ask users post in English as this will help players and the Moderation Team provide help as soon as possible.

I'm sorry to hear that after logging into your game, your progress isn't appearing. Since we don't have the tools to access your game from the forums, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with your player ID and details of where you should be located. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Hi tikkymuetzel21,

Willkommen auf den Foren! Ich entschuldige mich, dass wir keinen deutschsprachigen Kollegen im Büro haben, also werde ich einen Übersetzungsdienst nutzen, um diese Nachricht in den Foren zu übersetzen. Bitte beachten Sie, dass wir bitten, Benutzer auf Englisch zu posten, da dies hilft Spielern und der Moderation Team Hilfe so schnell wie möglich.

Es tut mir leid, dass nach dem Einloggen in dein Spiel dein Fortschritt nicht erscheint. Da wir nicht über die Werkzeuge verfügen, um aus den Foren auf Ihr Spiel zuzugreifen, wenden Sie sich bitte an unserTechnical Support Team mit Ihrer Spieler-ID und Angabe, wo Sie sich befinden sollten. Nur für den Fall, dass es benötigt wird, werde ich eine Hilfe-Artikel:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Vielen Dank für Ihre Geduld und Ihr Verständnis. Fühlen Sie sich frei zu PM jeder derActive Moderatoren, wenn Sie irgendwelche Fragen haben.

BfgBellerophon

Edited on 02/10/2017 at 9:27:50 AM PST

[Post New]by Thingabouttigger on Feb 11, 17 9:10 AM
I completed the (what I thought was) valentines quest and received my special item. I placed it, did one or more things then closed the game for the night. The next day, I went in and it was missing along with the coins and pearls that I had used to complete it. I would like it back please. I am playing on an iPad Air. I had assumed it the valentines quest as it showed up right after I had downloaded the newest and it involved sweets.

Edited on 02/11/2017 at 11:10:24 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 11, 17 1:39 PM
Hi Thingabouttigger,

I'm sorry to hear that one of your items and some currency is missing from the game! I understand that this was related to a quest completed in the game involving sweets, and it sounds like it may have been related to the Sweet Table event that becomes available at Level 28. In case you'd like to check this, some information about that can be found in the following thread:

Event Guide

When items or progress is missing from a game the Forum Moderation Team recommends contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your player ID and as much information as possible about what specifically went missing. Our Reps can then investigate the situation, and they have the tools that are needed to offer customized assistance.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that this information was able to help.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Mrslizegers on Feb 13, 17 9:12 AM
I was told to ask my question here...

I bought 10 Alluring Ambers from my neighbor for $1,400. The money was deducted from my balance, but I didn't get the Ambers. How can I get them?

My game ID is : mrslizegers

bfgIlinalta
2,907 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 13, 17 12:24 PM
Hello Mrslizegers,

I'm sorry to hear that after purchasing 10 Alluring Amber from another marketplace that the items were not provided. We definitely understand wanting to get this amber and I would like to provide the steps to contact our Support Team who should be able to assist further with this issue.

Whenever a player runs into items in their inventory disappearing, currency being spent and items not received, or other billing issues, the Forum Moderation Team recommends immediately contacting our Support Team HERE with a description of what is occurring and your in-game ID. Our Reps are always happy to provide help and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful for players seeking to contact our Support Team, the following page can help find an in-game ID for our games:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience and taking the time to report this issue here. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 02/13/2017 at 12:24:50 PM PST

[Post New]by Mrslizegers on Feb 14, 17 3:30 PM
Thank you! I will do that.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 17, 17 7:37 AM
Hi Mrslizegers,

Thank you for responding to bfgIlinalta's post. If you find that your issue hasn't been resolved, please be sure to reply directly to the email from the Support Team so that a representative can further assist. We definitely want to ensure that you receive the right amount of items in your game.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are always happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Dnnschmid on Feb 19, 17 11:37 PM
Hi I have kindle fire and up until yesterday I had no problems now it won't let me on again. I uninstalled several times by battery was full and I have plenty of space still won't go no further then the download page. Also I was talking with my sister she's having same problem and she has an iPad.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 20, 17 8:54 AM
Hi Dnnschmid,

I'm sorry to hear that you are your sister are experiencing issues opening your Sunken Secrets games on your devices. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken. Please keep in mind that it isn't recommended to uninstall and reinstall the game unless you have previously linked your progress to a Big Fish Games account or Facebook account. This will help ensure that progress isn't lost. For more information about linking, see the following help article:

Linking to Facebook or Big Fish Games (Free to Play)

It is recommended to refer to the following help article for troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve this issue:

General Help for Mobile Free To Play Games

If you find that the issue still appears, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID if able, as well as your device information. Just in case you are able to get in to obtain your player ID, I'll include a help article below with specific steps:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: