In the garden with the phonograph

[Post New]by LIZWOM on Mar 5, 10 3:49 PM
I tried the game until my time ran out. It was fun, so i bought it. When i went back into the game, i had to do the code for the phonograph and there was no list of thinds to find, now i am stuck and cannot go anywhere. Everything was found on that level. Is there a glich in this game, I hope not. I just bought it

pdotz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:In the garden with the phonograph

[Post New]by pdotz on Mar 5, 10 4:37 PM
I experienced the same stuckness. Any word yet from Big Fish abour t how they plan to correct this?

Debdazed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Debdazed on Mar 5, 10 5:13 PM
I am also stuck in the garden. I just bought this game today and I must say I am not happy at all. There is nothing to findin the garden because I already finished this level already, and no gems. I keep clicking around and nothing is happening. I have checked the walk through for some help and there isn't any. Help. What is wrong with this game???

[Post New]by sgard110 on Mar 5, 10 5:49 PM
During the trial, the buttons on the phonograph changed. I purchased the game and now the buttons will not change, so I am unable to get past this level. I tried all BFGs suggested updating of drivers, etc. with no luck. This is so very frustrating. I am very disappointed.

[Post New]by freegrl2 on Mar 5, 10 6:14 PM
OMG...ME TOO...THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME....WHAT NOW ????

[Post New]by LIZWOM on Mar 5, 10 6:44 PM
I just emailed big fish to let them know the problem and waiting for a reply

[Post New]by klc2200 on Mar 5, 10 8:00 PM
I am having the same problem about 2 minutes after I purchased it I am stuck in the garden with the phonograph. It is soooooo frustrating. I have clicked everywhere and nothing!!!!!!!

raell
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by raell on Mar 5, 10 8:38 PM
I'm stuck to. I did get the riddle to work, but can't find anymore gems & buttons on phonograph not working...

[Post New]by auntbj9 on Mar 5, 10 9:00 PM
I am Stuck also when someone hears from Big Fish Games please post

[Post New]by Cici_s on Mar 6, 10 2:46 AM
Me too, me too!!! Come on, BFG get it sorted!!!!

[Post New]by gluckstadt on Mar 6, 10 5:51 AM
The exact same thing has happened to me. I purchased the game and I am now stuck in the garden!!!!!!!!

Please advise.

[Post New]by daveandpats on Mar 6, 10 10:37 AM
i am also stuck and cant find any jewels what kind of game is this and yes i bought it to FRUSTRATED with this game

Debdazed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Debdazed on Mar 6, 10 10:48 AM
OMG can you believe this. All these people and we are stuck in the same place. Gee if I knew this was going to happen, I would have made muffins and coffee for eveyone in the garden. This is so frustrating. This is the second problem I have had with BF though. they had a special not too long ago where you could purchase a game for only $4.89 but you could not use a coupon. I totally understood this so I purchased the game with my credit card. Next thing I know, BF took away my January game credit for this game that I bought.I was not happy so they issued me a coupon for a free game...gee guess which game I used it on....yup This one. Go figure. I love gardening...but enough is enough here. Get me out of here.

[Post New]by janvan2 on Mar 6, 10 11:34 AM
I'm stuck there too! It's so irritating when a game doesn't work correctly and BF doesn't at least reply that they're working on a resolution for us!

[Post New]by medakee on Mar 6, 10 1:26 PM
I did the trial, and liked the game, so I purchased it just NOW. When I went back into the game it took me back to the garden. Now I cannot get past the garden. No gems to pick up, and nothing to pick out of the list. I also emailed Big Fish. What the heck is going on? If I can get out of the garden, I will repost.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 6, 10 2:43 PM
Hi fishies,

I just want to drop in here and let folks know that we have gone ahead and sent this issue over to our development team to look into the problem with getting stuck in the garden with the phonograph. We are very sorry for the frustration that this error has caused. We do our very best to test each game on a variety of computer types and configurations. However, even with an army of game testers working 24 hours a day we still would not be able to insure that we test for every possible combination of Operating System, Video Cards and Software Updates that are used by everyone. While we know that only a small percentage of people are experiencing this issue, we will do whatever it takes to get this problem resolved quickly.

While we appreciate everyone taking the time to report this in the forums, the best way to get these types of issues resolved is by contacting our Customer Support team. They will gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix. If you would like to continue to assist us with this issue, we ask that you please send a Dr. Felix in your message to Customer Support.

Dr. Felix is a diagnostic reporting tool the tech team uses to get a lot more specific information about what is happening with the game. If you're uncomfortable completing the following steps, I want to urge you to contact Customer Support for more specific help.

Click here to start Dr. Felix

1. Select ‘Run’ or ‘Save File’ to download the Dr. Felix file to your desktop.

2. Next, open the ‘DrFelixBigFish’ file.

3. Once you’ve agreed to the terms, Dr. Felix will start gathering information.

4. Wait for Dr. Felix to finish, then click the ‘Next’ button.

5. A .zip file, named ‘DrFelixResults’ will save to your desktop.

6. Attach the zip file to your support ticket. You don't have to open the .zip file if you don't want to, it's already collected the information it needs.

Click here for information on how to attach a file to your support ticket.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 6, 10 2:43 PM
I want to reiterate that if you're uncomfortable with any of the above steps, just shoot an email to Customer Support or hop in to Live Chat if you're a Game Club Member, and a CS Representative will be more than happy to help you out.

Help this helps!

bfgTigris

beachado
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by beachado on Mar 6, 10 5:02 PM
SO glad that I turned to the forum before having a nervous breakdown!! I am stuck in the same place as everyone else. I would have loved the tea and a muffin to calm my frustration! the thought was great. Ah well, I probably should be doing housework anyway. I'll keep checking back

marloflip
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by marloflip on Mar 6, 10 7:14 PM
I also got stuck, I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled used a new name and it works fine now. or just start again with a new name.

[Post New]by ImJustSaying on Mar 6, 10 9:34 PM
I also have the same issue and tried to unistall program and reinstall. That didnt work so I just created a new profile and that surely worked.. Only solution at this time.. no big deal to catch up.. good luck all

Go to: