lynniam1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

WOW!!! how disappointing

[Post New]by lynniam1 on Mar 5, 10 8:11 PM
I have never used my task manager more than I have this game.! Or uninstalled & reinstalled a game as many times as this one! I sure am sorry I bought it, and have been intouch with BF, they know there are tech issues, and assure me, that they are looking into it.....WE'LL SEE!
How's everyone else doing with it?
I really like the game, hope they get it fixed soon.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

Re:WOW!!! how disappointing

[Post New]by genkicoll on Mar 5, 10 8:17 PM
Oh, that's too bad I actually really like this one, and surprisingly, have had no technical issues with it (which my computer is prone to).

Hang in there with Customer Service! They'll help get you straightened out!

lynniam1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by lynniam1 on Mar 6, 10 5:54 PM
Thanks for the incouragement genkioll, I really like this one too.
Hope it's glitches are fixed soon.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Mar 6, 10 7:59 PM
Wait, I did have one problem... It takes FOREVER to load between scenes! I kept thinking that my computer had locked up, for unlike most other games, this game does not have a status bar showing you that it really is working on something and that you just have to wait.

Despite the loading problems, I still enjoy the game and will purchase it at some point. I might wait 'til after I get a new computer someday, though

lynniam1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by lynniam1 on Mar 7, 10 10:59 AM
yes I really liked the game too. Only got about 1/2 way through and started having problems.
And yeah, mine would take forever between scenes to load....then at times would just freeze. I never knew if it was just loading or froze.
After trying to solve the problem, by uninstalling or updating everything, it got worse. so hopefully it's fixed soon....I've already bought it!!! I know better than to buy "sight unseen"!!!!!
Thanks for the reply genkicoll,

[Post New]by bigmama3636 on Mar 7, 10 2:20 PM
I enjoyed the game. Except in the very last scene my pc crashed when I was trying to raise that ball at the end. So thinking no ending for me unless i skip the final game.

Go to: