tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

needing a better sale

[Post New]by tookat on Aug 14, 16 8:14 AM
Darn. We haven't had a 6.99 sale now in two weeks and 3 days.
I gave in and bought Bridge to Another World for 7.99 and am wishing I bought Witches Legacy at the same time. I want to buy Ominous Objects and I want this Reflections of Life very badly.

We used to get the rock bottom sales more often, but lately, I am either drowning in games....or playing old games over....or stretching out my play of a current game.
Some of us are on tight budgets......heck, I should not complain really, because I send my pcc coupons to someone who would not be playing much at all if I didn't, and am fighting hard to keep my membership, so that I can take advantage of the member discounts and the member only sales.....but, I NEED more 6.99 sales....even if it means drowning in games again....and playing games so late, that most everyone has moved on from those forums.

ok.....whining over......Cheshire grin back on.....stripes, the correct pink and purple color, even if I do look marvelous in lime green and orange....or purple....

snicker......and maybe I can Call on my Ancestors so I can buy this game, really, really soon!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Re:needing a better sale

[Post New]by tookat on Aug 17, 16 5:35 AM
Finally.......
but, good heavens.....almost three weeks of waiting.
Big Fish used to do them more often.....

ah well.....maybe their budget got tighter too.

Calloo Callais! I am off to buy Reflections......and a whole bunch of other games.
Yay!

I hope other people have their own lists of games to buy for today, Because it is a day to use SAVE for Collectors Editions..........AND BIG65 for SE games

Go to: