bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Jane's Zoo

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 6, 10 12:05 AM
Help Jane save some of the most endangered wild animals and feel the spirit of freedom as you plunge into the world of wild nature! Save the world from an upcoming catastrophe and take care of our planet by using your fantastic Time Management skills. Travel around the world while playing fascinating minigames, take on changing weather conditions, and find incredible bonuses in Jane’s Zoo.

GoveGirl
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

Re:Jane's Zoo

[Post New]by GoveGirl on Mar 6, 10 9:11 AM
Since noone else has posted yet, I will briefly add my thoughts.
I bought this game elsewhere a while ago as I reallly enjoyed Janes Hotel Family Hero and also Farm Mania which the game play is similar too.

I played about half the game and was bored with it and never finished.

The game is quite repetitive. You feed, clean and shelter your animals over and over until end level and another animal added and same process. There never was much more to the game then that other than different animals at the different zoos.

I think kids might enjoy the game for the animals.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Mar 6, 10 10:45 AM
My 15 year old adores this game. She's always so excited when she gets a new animal and wants me to come see

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Mar 7, 10 1:39 AM
The game is quite repetitive. You feed, clean and shelter your animals over and over until end level and another animal added and same process. There never was much more to the game then that other than different animals at the different zoos.

As I see it, most TM games are repetitive to a certain degree. Changes come from new parts of the process added after a while (and there are quite some new activities with the animals on the way through). I bought the game yesterday and finished it within a few hours. In all but the last level I've made expert level - but in some of the last levels it was quite a fight.

GoveGirl
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by GoveGirl on Mar 7, 10 4:00 AM
b00kworm wrote:

As I see it, most TM games are repetitive to a certain degree. Changes come from new parts of the process added after a while (and there are quite some new activities with the animals on the way through). I bought the game yesterday and finished it within a few hours. In all but the last level I've made expert level - but in some of the last levels it was quite a fight.

Yes, I own many many TM games but this one I did not enjoy doing the same thing over and over - glad you had fun with it

Go to: