Meantime, other games going just fine

Le sigh

Paula2408
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:No star again

[Post New]by Paula2408 on Aug 14, 16 10:02 AM
Don't feel lonely, I can't get one either despite spending 2100 coins everyday. ;-(.

Andreea_A
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Andreea_A on Aug 14, 16 10:07 AM
I am sorry for you... I had 200.000 coins 3 days ago. yesterday I went up to 3000 last roll. Today at roll 2700 the star came. But I have spent over 100.000 and the lost after cashing everything that i've got is 80.000. I am sorry that there are some still struggling with this, espacially if you don't have much coins to spare. Good luck! Fingers crossed
It's not fair....

[Post New]by walkingstar on Aug 14, 16 11:24 AM
I Know Your Pain. It takes a Miracle to do the avatars if you're at a lower than top level..Actually it takes a Miracle at the highest level. The wooden box thing almost knocked me out..It knocked my Pet Food out so they are dieting. The 1 star cost me Hmm..I did it all in one try and spun over & over until $2000..Last time it cost me over $75000!!! for 1 Diamond! Ya..It takes $$$..and luck..or MC Luck [tough luck] just a little humor BFG.] As I have said over & over..This "game" will cost you Everything. I did not realize when I named myself "Queen-at-War" how prophetic it would become. I can't quit though as it has become a "Matter of Not quitting" [To me.] I want to Win! I'm proud of All of Us..It takes a Winner just to keep on with this through all the ups downs sideways..Nasty little game that I Hate-to-Love! Qatwar

[Post New]by lilredhood on Aug 14, 16 12:43 PM
same here on android. still no star. i keep hitting one side or the other but not the star itself.
lrh out

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Aug 14, 16 2:41 PM
I noticed I was getting the item at the top of the wheel (12: ), so I tried opening & closing the wheel until the star was at the top. Got my star!
It's worth a try, right?
Good luck everyone!

dlsed
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by dlsed on Aug 14, 16 3:12 PM
After i got the star, having to wait (each of my players) for the 2nd go round before i got it; the next day EACH of my players got a jackpot of stars. Total expenditure to both players was 45,000.

there's just no rhyme or reason how this works .

good luck to all,

happy hunting,

KrisMom
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by KrisMom on Aug 14, 16 3:46 PM
yeah, when I say 1000 gold pieces I mean I've spent up to 4500 gold pieces, and 1000 is the next spin cost.

Depressing

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Aug 14, 16 4:21 PM
Yes, it is a tough one. It cost me many coins that I did not have to spare in my Kindle game. As I have said before, it's hard enough to do these challenges with regular odds but when the devs mess with the odds to set them against you it really ticks me off. And I do believe they do this.

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by BFFirefly on Aug 14, 16 6:07 PM
I'll give it one more day for the star, if I do not get it tomorrow, I'm done with the challenge. I refuse to keep throwing money at a lost cause and 3 avatars I will never use is not worth the lost money.

Good Luck to those still on track and still trying!

Paula2408
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Paula2408 on Aug 14, 16 10:57 PM
STILL can't get the star - giving up on the challenge now!

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by BFFirefly on Aug 15, 16 10:34 AM
Paula2408 wrote:STILL can't get the star - giving up on the challenge now!

I got it today; the last day I was willing to try. A friend told me last night to try the most outlandish thing and I'm positive it wasn't it but I did get that blasted star. She told me to click on the star 5 times and then hit Spin. Logically, it should never work but by golly I got that star. I would have stood on my head and sang my country's anthem, while clicking on the star 5 times too, if that had been suggested.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Aug 15, 16 10:47 AM
BFFirefly wrote:
Paula2408 wrote:STILL can't get the star - giving up on the challenge now!

I got it today; the last day I was willing to try. A friend told me last night to try the most outlandish thing and I'm positive it wasn't it but I did get that blasted star. She told me to click on the star 5 times and then hit Spin. Logically, it should never work but by golly I got that star. I would have stood on my head and sang my country's anthem, while clicking on the star 5 times too, if that had been suggested.

Now THAT is TOO funny! I think I'll try that with the eggs on the wheel!

Solgud
Herring
Herring
311 Posts

[Post New]by Solgud on Aug 15, 16 12:02 PM
I'm in the same boat. Im not too worried though since there are a few challenges ahead that are easier to finish. Won't take too long to catch up when I finally do get my star.

Paula2408
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Paula2408 on Aug 15, 16 6:37 PM
Nope, still no star, and I tried the hitting it five times!! Lol ?
But glad you got one, Firefly!

KrisMom
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by KrisMom on Aug 15, 16 7:15 PM
Finally did it today At 1200 coins. But. I am free to do 100 HOS to get some money back

1kess1
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by 1kess1 on Aug 15, 16 8:24 PM
Think I'll try clicking on the eggs 5 times to get them! I've tried begging, yelling, and praying without effect, so I have nothing to lose. I only need 68 more....and I am sorry for those who are being ignored by the star. The star cost about 4000 for me this time.

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Aug 16, 16 2:15 PM
KrisMom...I'm so glad to hear that! I really hope there are no other players still trying to get that star.

Paula2408
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Paula2408 on Aug 16, 16 2:16 PM
NOPE!! No star again today, although I'm stopping at 400 now. Guess this challenge will pass me by!

Edited on 08/16/2016 at 2:16:54 PM PST

[Post New]by lilredhood on Aug 16, 16 8:16 PM
finally got my star on android game. tablet died and had to recharge it. got it on the second spin. am now proudly displaying my geisha girl. now to play catch up and do the hos scenes and the rest!!.
lrh out

Go to: