valve at ocean 191

[Post New]by ArchaeoLinz on Aug 14, 16 2:05 PM
Please can someone tell me where to find this? I have done the various stages through to gold all the way passed it but nowhere does the valve show up. It appears to be a side quest but nothing happens at 191. I've tried clicking on the goals as well but nothings happens there either. i think something has gone wrong as the previous goals haven't cleared (had to collect 3 different coloured crystals to activate portals). I completed that and opened the final stage but it is still in my goals.
This and the other glitches are getting really tedious.

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

Re:valve at ocean 191

[Post New]by dk413 on Aug 27, 16 10:18 AM
I also was not able to collect the 3 colored gems at LV 183 like all the previous ones either. They are still in my goals. The side quest at LV 191 does have the valve but it didn't show up until I had activated the portals at 183 & 185.

valve at ocean 191

[Post New]by debjade on Sep 29, 16 2:32 PM
ArchaeoLinz wrote:Please can someone tell me where to find this? I have done the various stages through to gold all the way passed it but nowhere does the valve show up. It appears to be a side quest but nothing happens at 191. I've tried clicking on the goals as well but nothings happens there either. i think something has gone wrong as the previous goals haven't cleared (had to collect 3 different coloured crystals to activate portals). I completed that and opened the final stage but it is still in my goals.
This and the other glitches are getting really tedious.

I had already completed the portals dk413 mentioned and it wasn't there. I found it by completing all the levels up to 200 thus freeing the witch. Then completed the side quest at 195 it will be in the side quest after that one. Good luck.

( Yes. It must be a bug because the colored crystals are still in my goal box also.)

Edited on 09/29/2016 at 2:33:34 PM PST

Go to: