Air Medallion help pls

[Post New]by innerocean on Oct 10, 08 8:02 PM
ROFL, it's taken me an hour just figuring out how to make a question post... the relief of finally being able to do this makes my frustration over the Air Medallion seem trivial, however !! okay have the other 3 meds in the museum, unfortunately have no tools left to get the last medallion, now have the horrors after reading a number of posts from others that i will have to start the game ALLLLL OVERRRR AGAINNNNNN yuk !
Game has been glitching all the way through but with persistence finally managed to get myself to screaming pitch with the air thingo. Hope the help you can give me is not start again lol, cause that would be the pits of Tibet. thnx f any assistance in advance.
Regards Inner.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Air Medallion help pls

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 11, 08 4:58 AM
Bummer- I know that a new game build will be out next week- hopefully it will correct your issue.

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 11, 08 5:54 AM
Been there.. done that.. !! LOL...yes, it's frustrating. If you are going to start again....( and I had to ) try changing the player name. I know that worked for me the second time I played this...

I"m on my 8th time now... and I"ve noticed that what you have to find and it's placement can change from game to game. One time the holy water was by the statue... this time it was up on the stained glass... for example. Sometimes I have to find a patch on the tents...and sometimes not.... Just to let you all know..lol

Hey, I'm a guppy today....cute little fart aren't I...??? LOL I want to be a baracuda...!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 11, 08 6:09 AM
Celeryhart wrote:Been there.. done that.. !! LOL...yes, it's frustrating. If you are going to start again....( and I had to ) try changing the player name. I know that worked for me the second time I played this...

I"m on my 8th time now... and I"ve noticed that what you have to find and it's placement can change from game to game. One time the holy water was by the statue... this time it was up on the stained glass... for example. Sometimes I have to find a patch on the tents...and sometimes not.... Just to let you all know..lol

Hey, I'm a guppy today....cute little fart aren't I...??? LOL I want to be a baracuda...!

Congrats on morphing Celery!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 11, 08 12:28 PM
HighlandMax wrote:Thank you, prpldva, that took care of the problem.

You're very welcome- glad i could help!

Go to: