Incredibly difficult

[Post New]by rayjlmtik on Mar 6, 10 6:58 AM
I have been on level 10 for 2 months. I get to 10-7 and that's the best I can do before I ru out of lives. Totally frustrating. Had I known the impossibility of winning I would not have bought. Anyone got past level 10?

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

Re:Incredibly difficult

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 16, 10 8:29 AM
Just wanted to say I started playing this game early this morning. I haven't gotton that far yet. I do reply to some of these forums and I notice no one hardly checks back. But I will play the game again tonight and let you know if I pass the level or not. Anyhow, don't even know when I will get there. I checked the other forums for this game and it seems to me, people didn't bother playing the game and saying it was very difficult. I played Carribean Hideaway finish that game 3 days (6 Hrs) for each day. People said that was an extremely hard game - Not hardly. I will go ahead and check this one for you, wish me LUCK anyways. I don't know when I will get there I play early in the mornings for a couple of hours and don't get back on my pc until late evening hours again. So I will keep in touch.

lizst
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by lizst on May 28, 10 4:03 AM
HI yes it is a very difficult game but i have completed it once. my other half gave up with it said it was too frustrating for him. my tip is get as many lives as you can on the way up ...you will need them

Pretty_gamer
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Pretty_gamer on Apr 3, 13 3:19 AM
The other day I got the game from Google Play called jewels & diamonds. it looked exactly like this one and was relaxing and easy going. If you have an Android device and like this game you can try an easier version of it.

Go to: