please help: first popcornmaker level

[Post New]by rainydaymonday on Oct 10, 08 10:16 PM
am i doing something wrong? how could anyone possibly get a medal on this level? first you have to grow and sell sunflowers because it wont let you make corn yet because you only start out with 60 coins...atleast i did. it takes forever to make a 1000 coins for the popcornmaker, and then you still have to make corn to sell and PLUS 1500 coins.. what the heck am i doing wrong? something isnt right here. i feel stupid. i love the game, but i feel i must be doing something drastrically wrong. please help!

Re:please help: first popcornmaker level

[Post New]by rainydaymonday on Oct 11, 08 10:20 AM
you were going to tell me how you did it.. does it cost me to use my "till and water" three plants at a time and the fertilizer? thats the only thing i can think of..this is the level where im trying to save enough money to buy the popcornmaker so i can fullfill the level.

ga658
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by ga658 on Jun 22, 09 7:45 PM
All you need to do sell 8 sunflowers. Then you will have enough for the machine.

musket577
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

No, no one is doing anything wrong; this is a BAD GAME!

[Post New]by musket577 on Jul 25, 09 8:38 PM
This game was VERY poorly designed. No one will complete it...it is IMPOSSIBLE. The best strategy for this game is NOT TO BUY IT!

[Post New]by redrose4ns7467 on Mar 24, 12 7:14 PM
I finally got gold on it today, don't ask me how I must have tried at least 100 times and finally got it!

Edited on 03/24/2012 at 7:14:49 PM PST

Go to: