Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Time Gap here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 16, 16 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 08/16/2016 at 9:07:51 AM PST

leacraw
Shark
Shark
14,048 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Time Gap here.

[Post New]by leacraw on Aug 16, 16 3:55 AM
Glitch cursor, freezes and had to exit via Task Manager. I'm using Windows 10 laptop.

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Aug 16, 16 5:32 AM
Another game that would not work or let me even try the demo. Windows Vista/64. I guess I'm not missing much...from the reviews. I'm saving money. I guess doesn't want to make money...they won't get fixes for games or answers my help questions. I used to love this site...I think it's time for me to move on to another site. I've hung in...in hopes it would be like the old ...but, my hopes are dashed and patient to tired.

jimeezlady
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by jimeezlady on Aug 16, 16 5:49 AM
Received a plethora of errors while trying to download/install..game will not play (or even open) on my machine.

1: Error: access violation at 0X004CB2A8 tried to write to 0X000000B8 program terminated.
2: DRM activation has stopped working
3: Please resolve the following: A newer version of Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable has been detected on this machine.
4: The game requires OpenGL v2.0 or above.

Windows 7 home premium 64-bit
AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 220 Processor
DirectX 11
NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

[Post New]by MELLOMAMA on Aug 16, 16 6:25 AM
the game wont play..freezes..i uninstalled it ..tried installing again..it wont work..and i cant seem to get anybody from big fish to help me..i do not want this game..so how do i go about getting my coupon code back or another game for equal value??? help me please..this is nuts

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Aug 16, 16 6:41 AM
Go to the help pages and contact customer service, they should issue you with another coupon code to replace the one you used.

Zobig
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Zobig on Aug 16, 16 7:06 AM
Same issues here so disappointed , more and more games do not work, and you have to keep on asking back for a refund. I don't play anymore games unless I try the demo. More and more games have technical problems. I was tired of asking back for my refund just want the games to play with out issues. Anyone listening to us anymore, I have wrote many times to Tech support and even now you don't receive a respond. Please monitor ask them to report all the technical problems we are having
, thank you the Squid.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 16, 16 9:07 AM
Howdy Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Access Violation

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Aug 16, 16 10:15 AM
Played through the entire demo with no issues at all. Desktop running Win7 Prof 64-bit.

Sorry to those that are experiencing problems with this game but just wanted to say that not everyone is having issues with it.

xanamia
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by xanamia on Aug 17, 16 6:34 AM
Having the same problem mentioned by jimeezlady. Where can I get "OpenGL v2.0 or above"?

Windows7 Professional 32-bit
Thank you

Edited on 08/17/2016 at 6:43:01 AM PST

dc43
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by dc43 on Aug 19, 16 9:52 AM
Also having the same problem mentioned by others.
Where can I get "OpenGL v2.0 or above"?

Running win 7 home premium 64 bits

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on Aug 19, 16 9:20 PM
I have not had any technical issues. I am running Windows 10.

[Post New]by luckymyfoot on Aug 24, 16 7:15 PM
Time Gap won't open. I get an OpenGL 2.0 message. Uninstalled Time Gap, reinstalled Time Gap and let it install whatever third-party pop up that was from MS I think, game finished installing successfully into game manager. Tried to launch game, no go. Still doesn't launch. Can't play game.

Windows 7 64-bit
8 gigs ram
1 TB hd laptop

Edited on 08/24/2016 at 7:16:15 PM PST

[Post New]by k_claar on Sep 22, 16 4:44 AM
I downloaded the game and was having fun playing it. Until I found out that I don't have the complete game downloaded. Only about half of the locations downloaded and missing the 'fire storm' and who knows what else. Then when I finally got the 100 photos of the UFO, it vanished. I deleted and then downloaded again. Same issues.

Windows 8.

zed_dee2
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by zed_dee2 on Nov 2, 16 8:48 AM
Game had been playing perfectly, then suddenly developed an Access Violation 0x004CB2A8 error.

It started running very slowly when it did load, but now it won't load at all.

I'm running Windows 8.1 on PC.

Please fix this. Thank you.

Regards

Zed

Go to: