Delaware St. John: Trouble loading

[Post New]by iloverainbows on Mar 7, 10 1:24 AM
I am having the same problem. I was only trying to play it before I bought it. It does the same thing.. runs and loads 3 times and then tells me there is an error and won't finish loading. Any suggestions on this problem?

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

Re:Delaware St. John: Trouble loading

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Mar 7, 10 4:09 AM
I don't seem to be able to download it at all, I've tried a couple of times and it always ends in download error.

Woofie53
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,145 Posts

[Post New]by Woofie53 on Mar 7, 10 4:24 AM
I'm getting the same results as Iloverainbows. Rainbow, I love rainbows too. Have you ever seen a triple rainbow?? It's a sight to behold. There was a double rainbow and then a little ways over there was a 3rd one I was helping out in a KinderG-1st grade class. I was also a Crossing Guard After I got done crossing, I went into the classroom and told the teachers about the triple rainbow. They let all of the kids in the class go outside to see it. It was an amazing site.

Edit Last night I uninstalled the Games Manager and reinstalled it. So that shouldn't be the problem.

Edited on 03/07/2010 at 4:28:46 AM PST

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by OLDBAY on Mar 7, 10 4:26 AM
Just spent a hour 1/2 trying ,,But still reading error , so it went in the trash ..
17 days. & counting ........

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Mar 7, 10 4:54 AM
Yes, I'm having the same problem, it loads over and over and then finishes and restarts loading again. I've already gone through this 5 times so won't be getting it unless BF figures out what's wrong.

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Mar 7, 10 5:40 AM
i should have read the forum first before trying to download three times. No go here either. Just keeps downloading. I got as far as the validation and then it started downloading again.

bluesinew
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by bluesinew on Mar 7, 10 6:39 AM
Ditto! The game keeps trying to download and validate over and over.

tracylroza
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by tracylroza on Mar 7, 10 8:22 AM
I can't get it to download either. keep getting the error message as well

[Post New]by grandmadolly on Mar 7, 10 8:25 AM
Me, too! The third time it started downloading, I just clicked on the little trash can and said "Forget it!"

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on Mar 7, 10 9:20 AM
I am happy to find out that I am not alone! I have done everything I could think of and no game to play, but lots of copies. I really wanted a new game today although, from the comments, it doesn't sound as if I am missing much.

Edited on 03/07/2010 at 9:23:12 AM PST

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Mar 7, 10 10:03 AM
Ditto for me, keeps reloading (3 times). My computer literate husband says its a fix that the computer programers should be able to go in and correct in a few seconds.

wolfrun_cb1
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by wolfrun_cb1 on Mar 7, 10 11:52 AM
Same thing is happening for me also. It just keeps downloading. I'm on the 4th download. Won't install at all! Bummer this looked like it might be a good game.

jjoh553028
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by jjoh553028 on Mar 7, 10 12:48 PM
i can not down load either.... and being sunday you cant contact anyone... it validates and starts the gives error message..

jjoh553028
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by jjoh553028 on Mar 7, 10 1:03 PM
i read that someone downloaded on explorer. tried that and t didnt work there either. will have to wait until monday and check with customer service.

warmbear
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by warmbear on Mar 7, 10 1:09 PM
I am having the same problem with downloading the full version of the game (which I bought).. The download gets to around 2300kb, and then restarts from zero. it does this over and over, and finally produces an error.. I am now downloading one of the other games, without any problems.

It looks to be a server issue to me.

Edited on 03/07/2010 at 1:11:10 PM PST

[Post New]by terrificter50 on Mar 7, 10 1:26 PM
I've tried several things to download this game and it keeps popping up error 771. Does anyone know what may be the problem. I checked my computer, it can hold the game, I turned off my firewall to try and download it but still the same message appears. I've gone to the game manager and can't even find it there, cuz it gets to like 5000kb or whatever and pops up, downloading error...ahhhh!!! I even purchased it thinking that was the prob

LadyMyst
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by LadyMyst on Mar 7, 10 1:30 PM
bluesinew wrote:Ditto! The game keeps trying to download and validate over and over.
The same thing happened to me. Maybe they will have a fix soon.

bluegayle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bluegayle on Mar 7, 10 3:12 PM
Thought i would add my problem loading here as well. Glad I am not alone.

jkberlin
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by jkberlin on Mar 7, 10 3:22 PM
Same here. Someone said yesterdays TGT did the same thing but they could download it today without a problem. So it must be something in the TGT file program itself.

Edited on 03/07/2010 at 3:23:00 PM PST

jjoh553028
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by jjoh553028 on Mar 7, 10 5:20 PM
I am finally downloading the game now. Either they fixed it or the planets have finally aligned themselves....

Go to: