Bagpuss22
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Adelantado 4

[Post New]by Bagpuss22 on Aug 16, 16 4:21 AM
I just went on the **** website & saw that there is Adelantado 4 "coming shortly". I do hope that BFG will have it, just so I can keep the Adelantados together under the Games Manager. Looking forward to it very much.

I went on the website because someone on this forum suggested that you might be able to get a version of Adelantado 1 which does not have the flashing lights (I use Win 10) . Unfortunately, that's not the case. Never mind, just looking forward to no.4!!

Re:Adelantado 4

[Post New]by Don1Diego on Aug 20, 16 3:40 AM
If you pay attention, this game is different from other games in the series, I personally didn't like the changes made for this game.

Adelantado 1-3 just perfect with fog on the map, Don Diego take a main part in the game.

Adelantado 4 sucks with new format similar to "Roads of Rome: New Generation.

Edited on 08/20/2016 at 3:51:33 AM PST

[Post New]by cutter1957 on Aug 21, 16 1:45 PM
I agree with don1diego.
The games 1 to 3 where great to play but number 4 is just like all other "time management games"
No story that attracts, no a real "hero" in the game.
Sorry to say this, but it's absulotely not so playfull as the first ones and I am deleting it from my computer

Bagpuss22
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Bagpuss22 on Aug 30, 16 3:03 AM
Thank you both for the "heads up" on this. I just had a look on a website that shows videos & found it very disappointing: as you say, just like Roads of Rome. I might try the free demo when it's available, but won't waste money on it.
What a missed opportunity. The only thing the same is the music!

Bagpuss22
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Bagpuss22 on Aug 30, 16 3:52 AM
Just played the free demo & it's just like the others say. I won't be buying it & have deleted it.

[Post New]by bajanta on Sep 2, 16 6:12 AM
I'm afraid I have to agree with the others. If I'd wanted to play another Roads of Rome, I'd have waited for another Roads of Rome to come out.

Really disappointing not to be able to make decisions as to what to build and when and to manage it all to finish in time. The uniqueness is gone, totally kaput

donald147
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by donald147 on Sep 12, 16 2:50 PM
I'm so disappointed! I loved the original 3 games for their originality and this is just nothing like them. I especially hate that you can't queue actions. That just drives me nuts and is stupid.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 12, 16 4:22 PM
Howdy everyone,

I was swimming by and noticed that this thread seems to not be about the game Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three and is instead discussing a sequel not currently offered on our site. The Forum Moderation Team certainly understands wanting to discuss possible offerings or continuations of games that are well loved, and we appreciate the feedback on what you would like to see made available on our website.

While our team doesn't receive information about possible game releases or the content of those releases or the specifics of why a decision was made, we do have the tools available to provide feedback such as this thread's contents to the appropriate teams so that they can have this information while making those decisions. Thanks for contributing and letting us know what you'd like to see!

Since this thread isn't about the game Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three, I am going to go ahead and lock it to keep our forums more on topic for the games that we have an available forum for.

Thank you all for your time and understanding on why I needed to do this. If there are any further questions about this post or the forums in general, feel free to PM me directly or any of the active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: