karenplop
Catfish
Catfish
1,609 Posts

Re:remedy

[Post New]by karenplop on Oct 11, 08 4:47 AM
Your best bet is to contact Tech Support. They are very helpful and will be able to guide you through your problem with this.

Welcome to the pond. So happy to see you here. You will have some fun and find the help and direction that you may need.

Happy swimming

munns
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by munns on Oct 11, 08 10:11 AM
hi thanks for replying its so frustrating i hant had problems downloading other games just Remedy.

[Post New]by dorothy23 on Aug 12, 09 6:58 AM
I am having the same problem is to with vista?

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Aug 12, 09 7:04 AM
Hello dorothy, I have also Vista and Remedy works fine.

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Aug 12, 09 10:01 AM
Hi munns,

karenplop gave some great advice to go ahead and contact out Customer Support team to help get your game going for you. Just click on the green envelope on the right side of this page ("We're Here to Help!") to submit a help request and they'll respond to your email as quickly as they can. They are always here to help so don't ever hesitate to contact them if you have any issues.

Also, since we have a full game forum set up for Remedy, I've gone ahead and moved this thread on over there. Just a heads up!

Cheers!

bfgEuphrates

[Post New]by gameglutens on Aug 12, 09 10:20 AM
please help with some instructions on how to play remedy

[Post New]by zelda222 on Aug 12, 09 10:42 AM
how in heaven's name do you play this crazy game? I've gone round
and round and haven't even started on it. Thanks...

[Post New]by bagpus70 on May 15, 10 1:36 PM
me too. All it seems to show recognition of is the post card otherwise you are going round and around in the lounge and bedroom. And where is this inventory list I cannot find it. Why can't there be any instructions????

Go to: