help fourm

[Post New]by klm2395 on Aug 16, 16 8:33 AM
what is with all the weird stuff in the forum

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:help fourm

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 16, 16 1:45 PM
Howdy klm2395,

Thanks for posting to the forums! I certainly understand wanting to know why there are sometimes posts that are unrelated to the game the forums are for. You are correct, those posts are certainly not something we want to maintain in our forums and the Forum Moderation Team does its best to quickly remove the spam from forums every day.

While we are asking for improved spam guards and filters, in the meantime our team must delete each spam post individually and manually ban each spammer that appears in the Pond. This is why sometimes there's spam in the Pond longer than we'd like it be. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and I have made sure that it's all gone from here at this moment. We will continue to do our best to remove it as quickly as possible so everyone can enjoy our forums more thoroughly.

Before I lock this thread, I wanted to remind everyone swimming by to make sure that you're following the Forum Rules when posting, specifically:

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

By reporting spam directly to a Moderator via PM or using the report as offensive button, we can all help create an easily accessible forum for everyone who would like to participate.

Since this is discussing some removed posts, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you have any technical issues with this game, I invite you to post to the following discussion meant to track those issues here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Time Gap here.

If you've played the game and would like to let others know what you think, or would like to create a review for the game, please feel free to make a post here:

Please post your REVIEWS for Time Gap here.

And, if anyone has any question about this post, the forums, or would just like to ask a question and are unsure where to post it, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We're always happy to listen and help out as best we can.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

bfgIlinalta

Go to: