Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Doodle God Solitaire here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 17, 16 12:35 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 08/17/2016 at 8:11:21 AM PST

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Doodle God Solitaire here.

[Post New]by kgustavson on Aug 17, 16 1:23 AM
Match 2 solitaire is hardly a "new game mechanic". Good grief. Just when I had a night when I could stay up and try something new, I get this drudgery!! Yawn...

anniebird
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by anniebird on Aug 17, 16 6:45 AM
These solitaire games are all the same - it's either match 2 or one up/one down. If Big Fish would offer a solitaire game with different types of games I'd buy it in a minute.

calsmom2001
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,785 Posts

[Post New]by calsmom2001 on Aug 17, 16 6:58 AM
anniebird wrote:These solitaire games are all the same - it's either match 2 or one up/one down. If Big Fish would offer a solitaire game with different types of games I'd buy it in a minute.

That is SO true! As usual with a new solitaire I got excited for a minute, then "Oh, another one of those."

Solitaire has nearly endless variations - why don't devs branch out?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Aug 17, 16 8:11 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Doodle God Solitaire here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Doodle God Solitaire.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on Aug 22, 16 10:01 PM
What I am amazed at is that this company hasn't heard their prior solitaire game reviews about how expensive the helper/bonus are!!! 5000 coins for a joker!!! or how hard their solitaire is.

If I wanted an exercise in frustration I can do that without spending any money.
I had high hopes that someday the company will do something to make their games more enjoyable but they continue to put out the same game with a new wrappers.

Really now. Take a hint! Please.

Rhowennah
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Rhowennah on Sep 14, 16 11:45 AM
Okay I know this is almost the same as all the other games these devs put out, but I am really glad for the clear art work on this one and the replay of it... I am recently recovering from shingles in my right eye and face so seeing pictures in hidden object games is a no go for me right now... I am getting better, but things are still blurry... I am enjoying this game more than some of the others they put out... yes it would be really nice if they employed some other type of solitaire other than the match 2 all the time... at least the levels are new (at least some of them are any way) and a good challenge to play each level until you can get a perfect score... Come on devs and do something new for those of us who really love solitaire games... I know you can come up with some that will give us a real thrill...

Go to: