nitro57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

The shredded map

[Post New]by nitro57 on Mar 7, 10 4:36 PM
I have been trying to put this map together for three days now. Every time I move a piece to where it belongs, another piece goes back to where it was before I moved it. I am getting pretty frustrated with it, and I can't skip it to move on. Can someone please tell me how to complete this mini game?

Nitro

Re:The shredded map

[Post New]by SandyAigo on Nov 24, 10 5:07 AM
I've been stuck on the map too. I did find one bit of advice on the forum. Work from the right to the left. Got everything but the left-sided border. This is getting maddening! My email is starlak777@suddenlink.net. HELP IF YOU CAN.

Thanks

[Post New]by Spookudo on Jan 5, 11 10:51 AM
I can't get it either...help if you can please...

[Post New]by Spookudo on Jan 5, 11 10:52 AM
just keep trying, and it will work..

Edited on 01/05/2011 at 11:35:17 AM PST

[Post New]by adonlouise20 on Oct 14, 11 12:04 PM
I have gotten to the shredded map and hav it arranged in order except when I go to place the last piece it won't go it just messes everything up. There are gaps between some of the pieces and some that overlap and I cannot get them fixed any suggestions?

mardav
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by mardav on Feb 28, 12 4:03 PM
I'm having trouble too help

sajabofr
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by sajabofr on Mar 16, 12 2:46 PM
I see that there are others who are having the same problem as I am. I am doing it left to right but it always seems to have something missing If you have played this game and got thru this shredded map please let others know just what you did Thank you

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Sep 14, 12 11:44 AM
Okay, I hope I can help. The streets (main cluster) go on the left side, not the right, as I thought. If you can see them, try putting the edge pieces in place first. There are only 2. (Left and right side) The edges are white like the corners of a photograph/snapshot. From there, I tried matching up the names of the streets in the cluster (on the left). When you finish that part, there are some less detailed pieces that go on the right and they create at least one major street. PM me if you have any questions as I might not check my posts right away. Good luck!

[Post New]by gardner412 on Oct 6, 12 7:22 PM
still need help my pieces won't stay to gether.....

Go to: