Silvia543
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

The two versions of the game

[Post New]by Silvia543 on Aug 17, 16 5:03 AM
No, I don't mean v1.0 and v1.2.

Apparently there are two different version 1.2 of the game, both with 128 levels and with two differences.
1) The game downloadable through BigFish
2) The game downloadable through HipSoft

The differences are:

1) The HipSoft version allows for infinite level play after time runs out in every single level, the button popping up after the end of time says "Continue", giving you all the time in the world to complete the world goal and find the gnome.
In the BigFish version the button popping up after the end of time says "End level" and doesn't allow you to play on (except you pay $0.99 though)

2) Level 44 (as mentioned elsewhere in this forum already)
The Hipsoft version requires a refinery, 100 appeal and 2 tree lots, while the BigFish version requires a refinery, 100 appeal and 5 tree lots, making the world goal impossible to achieve in the BigFish version.

If you ask me, both versions have advantages.
From a competitive poit of view I like the BigFish version better, because it's harder in some levels, but it's all doable without paying anything for it.
Except of level 44 though, but that can't even be done no matter how much you would want to pay.
From a fun point of view unlimited time allows for fancy building.

Re:The two versions of the game

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Oct 20, 16 7:39 AM
Hi Silvia,

Does the other version have more levels to play that the BF version? It was never updated beyond Level 120-something.

Thanks,
Happy

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Oct 20, 16 7:47 AM
The other version has the same levels as the .

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Oct 20, 16 8:31 AM
Thank you, Tazruby!!

Sigh....I wish they had continued the game beyond Egypt...

Oh well!

Thank you again and take care,
Happy

Go to: