sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

LadyJane50
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

Re:A listing of previous games in this series.

[Post New]by LadyJane50 on Aug 18, 16 9:52 AM
Thank you sunshinej for this listing. For a player new to this series, it will be nice to play them in order.

Have a great Thursday!!!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 18, 16 4:02 PM
Hello sunshinej,

Thank you so much for providing the list of this series of games in their order of release. I agree with LadyJane50, this list is very helpful for others who are new to the series or those who would like to know if there are more games in this series to try out.

Since this seems very helpful for newcomers to this series, I've gone ahead and stickied this thread so it'll stay near the top and I've linked the titles of the games to their appropriate game pages so anyone who is curious can click there and learn more about a particular game in the series.

The links are to the Collector's Editions on PC, so be sure to take a look at whether the games are available on other devices if you're on Mac or another device capable of playing these games. Thanks again sunshinej for taking the time to help us all out!

Happy gaming!

bfgIlinalta

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by 294445 on Aug 20, 16 1:31 AM
Hopefully, in this series, I want them to the theme of the myths and legends of many more of the Orient. For example, Bali, India, Japan……

Go to: