Mary Kay Andrews: The Fixer Upper.....BAD ENDING!!!

[Post New]by julie3kids on Mar 8, 10 7:57 AM
I just want to know why it ended that way...the house doesn't get finished, does she get with the guy?...did she go to jail? What happens to Birdsong (the house)?

Is there going to be a part 2 !!!! ?????

The way this game ends is really really sucky!!!

Kaliarii
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

Re:Mary Kay Andrews: The Fixer Upper.....BAD ENDING!!!

[Post New]by Kaliarii on Mar 10, 10 3:07 PM
Hi, Julie, and welcome to the pond! I'd recommend reading the book, because the biggest problem I had with this game was the ending. It seems like the developers, rather than making two or three games, decided to skip over a LOT of detail, which I found incredibly sad. The game ends (sort of...) where the book does (albeit, with way less explanation and detail), so the only way I see a "part two" is if there is a second book (which would thrill me), or if the developers decide to correct the problem and go back to fill in the blanks that were left by this game. Personally, I don't think the latter's all that likely, so I'm going to hope for the former.

BTW, I'm sending you a PM with a synopsis of the real ending.

Ruvie
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Mary Kay Andrews: The Fixer Upper.....BAD ENDING!!!

[Post New]by Ruvie on Mar 23, 10 8:45 AM
i agree with this! the ending was just there, like the ending in "she is a shadow". the developers cant depend on people to read the book and make a bad ending. the rooms were'nt finished, a few things that i noticed they should have fixed: one of the characters commented on her cheekbones, slate blue eyes and eyebrows. (i know shes supposed to be really pretty or something, anyway..) her character art has dark brown eyes.

and what was wrong with the dog? id really like to know.
i rate this game 2.5/5, the interactiveness was nice but there wasnt much done with the house and they left alot of things out. and the ending was horrible.

Go to: