bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Mac version for Build-a-lot 2: Town of the Year now available!

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 8, 10 9:09 AM
Hey Fishies!

The Mac version of Build-a-lot 2: Town of the Year is here! If you haven’t checked it out yet, try this game by clicking here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Build-a-lot 2: Town of the Year players.

if you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

Re:Mac version for Build-a-lot 2 issue

[Post New]by mudixon on Mar 27, 10 8:03 PM
I downloaded this game for Mac and the loading screen and intro transitions are very glitchy (the loading screen flashes each time the progress bar moves). This seems like a glitch in the graphics engine of the game because Build-a-lot 3 (Mac) does the same thing! My Mac is current and working fine. Many other Big Fish games work fine. Anyone else having this issue?

Re:Mac version for Build-a-lot 2: Town of the Year now available!

[Post New]by grimygirl on Jul 2, 13 6:17 PM
Ugh. Yes, I'm also having the issue... 3 years later, which means Big Fish apparently hasn't done anything about it. I'm also having the issue with the original Build-a-lot when I install it on my new mac. Stinks!

[Post New]by vinagreta on Sep 10, 13 11:40 AM
grimygirl wrote:Ugh. Yes, I'm also having the issue... 3 years later, which means Big Fish apparently hasn't done anything about it. I'm also having the issue with the original Build-a-lot when I install it on my new mac. Stinks!

Same problem!!!!! Hey! Big Fish!! we paid for that, can u offer us a solution????

sklop
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by sklop on Oct 7, 13 9:06 PM
vinagreta wrote:
grimygirl wrote:Ugh. Yes, I'm also having the issue... 3 years later, which means Big Fish apparently hasn't done anything about it. I'm also having the issue with the original Build-a-lot when I install it on my new mac. Stinks!

Same problem!!!!! Hey! Big Fish!! we paid for that, can u offer us a solution????

Same problem!!!

[Post New]by lexitarian on Feb 12, 14 7:56 PM
Great.. I switched to Mac and repurchased a few of my games. (I switched to Big Fish from **** even.) Now I'm stuck with this problem too.

Boo.

[Post New]by blhern on Apr 5, 14 12:05 PM
Also having this same problem and followed all the support steps as to uninstalling and reinstalling.

Go to: