Chapter V The Mini Game with the Light doesn't start. So I can't go on with the game.

[Post New]by greenwhite99 on Aug 19, 16 8:19 AM
Normally the Light in the left front corner begins to glow and you have to search five special signs to reveal a secret spot. In the scene at the beach in Chapter V the light doesn't glow. So you can go neither forwards nor backwards. The hint says you should move on. But I can't.

nefra
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Chapter V The Mini Game with the Light doesn't start. So I can't go on with the game.

[Post New]by nefra on Aug 19, 16 10:24 PM
Same this happened to me. I started the game up again and it won't let me do anything on the beach but it won't let me leave either. Anyone have any ideas?

matakia
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Chapter V The Mini Game with the Light doesn't start. So I can't go on with the game.

[Post New]by matakia on Aug 20, 16 3:16 AM
exactly the same problem here....... any help please...... i love this game up to now )

DayGlow
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by DayGlow on Aug 30, 16 5:44 AM
Come on, Eipix, this is a bug. I too am stuck on the beach, after the maze. It appears that the only thing a person can do at this point is to search for the hidden symbols, but Valor's light is not active. I can't go forward, backward, nor pick anything on the screen. The Hint button says I should "move along". I wish I could!

pattyjo
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by pattyjo on Sep 1, 16 10:51 AM
I to am stuck just there please If you did not get the coin to light the lamp what are you to do ? can't go back or forward !!

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Sep 1, 16 3:41 PM
Hi patttyjo:

--------------------SPOILER ALERT-------------------

If I am understanding you correctly, you just got to the Beach and do NOT have the Coin. When you arrive at the Beach, you will NOT have the coin.
You must play a HOs in order to get the coin (see Strategy Guide Chapter 5, Page 6)

You will use the Coin (Vallor's Light) once you go up the walkway on the mountain to the Meadow. to fight the man.
(See Chapter #6, page 1)

I also suggest that you read the write up, on this page of the Blog under the title "Chapter 5 -- BEACH" That might also answer some questions that you have.

I hope this helps you. If you any more questions, send me a PM and I'll answer you.

Edited on 09/01/2016 at 3:43:55 PM PST

Go to: