Ulstergirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

JUST FINISHED !

[Post New]by Ulstergirl on Mar 8, 10 1:23 PM
So very sad to finish this brilliant game Along with Syberia1 and Dire Grove - one of the very best games I have ever played.

Ulstergirl

U25150
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

Re:JUST FINISHED !

[Post New]by U25150 on Mar 12, 10 8:14 AM
The Syberia games ARE one of those games that when you finish you literally say "awwww, it's over?" NOT that it's short in length because it's not.

It really makes you look forward to S3's release in June.

I know I can't wait

krissywillow
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by krissywillow on Mar 12, 10 8:39 AM
oooo exciting! I love hearing about how much ppl love the Syberia games because I haven't played them yet but I am GOING TO!!

I have Syberia I installed but haven't started it yet; I want to give it my full attention and so far I've been sidetracked w/ other games, but once I start I know I will love it.

I'm also going to get Syberia II.

So glad you loved the game and yes I too have heard there is indeed a Syberia III coming out hopefully this summer.

(Funny how I love the Syberia games and I haven't evenplayed them yet. lol I just have a feeling from what I've seen of them that they will be right up my alley!)

mcguind
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by mcguind on Mar 12, 10 9:23 AM
I loved Syberia too. Would recomend Nostradamus and Dracula Origin as similar type games. Anybody got other ideas???

krissywillow
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by krissywillow on Mar 12, 10 10:03 AM
mcguind wrote:I loved Syberia too. Would recomend Nostradamus and Dracula Origin as similar type games. Anybody got other ideas???

Scorpio Ritual is pretty good. But I should add that I"m brand new at LFA games so it might be way too easy for experienced gamers. I'm in the middle of it now; well I think I'm getting near the end, have to finish it before I tackle Syberia...(and I keep getting sidetracked off SR as well, for other games). But it's a third-person game like Syberia and Dracula Origins, which are the kind I prefer.

I've heard D.O. is a tough one so I'm going to do a few more LFA games before I try that one. I hpe BF continues to have it available.

lvbrule
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by lvbrule on Mar 13, 10 10:08 PM
Hello fellow ponders! Just got brave enuf to play this game since i bought it in early Feb. I have not played Syberia (but will now! )....and this one was totally, totally, different from anything I have ever played before - - all that to say, ...WOW! WOW! (OK - being a newbie, I did have to refer to the walkthrough more than any other game I've played) but that didn't take the beauty or thrill out it..(speaking for me anyway. ) Breathtaking graphics and I could go on & on. So now I'm brave enough to play the first one, Siberia, and when the 3rd comes out, I'm gonna trust you pro-ponders to let me know if it meets the standards. LOL
Newbies be prepared to "walk" or "run" alot! But it's worth it! The story is very interesting and imaginative...kept my attention!

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 23, 12 1:11 PM
The Syberia games ARE one of those games that when you finish you literally say "awwww, it's over?" NOT that it's short in length because it's not

Right, hated for it to end... sure hope there will be a third one!

[Post New]by harleybeatles55 on Mar 6, 12 9:56 PM
I hope they make a Syberia 3. I miss Oscar, but then again, he STILL exists! Beautiful game, just beautiful! I got lost a few times, but always found my way back. It was usually my faultIi got lost! This game makes you cry for joy at the end, just like the first one.... boo- hooo ! I didn't want the game to end! they should make this a movie.

Re:JUST FINISHED ! hotel g8 too

[Post New]by lynne100 on Mar 7, 12 10:23 AM
krissywillow wrote:
mcguind wrote:I loved Syberia too. Would recomend Nostradamus and Dracula Origin as similar type games. Anybody got other ideas???

Scorpio Ritual is pretty good. But I should add that I"m brand new at LFA games so it might be way too easy for experienced gamers. I'm in the middle of it now; well I think I'm getting near the end, have to finish it before I tackle Syberia...(and I keep getting sidetracked off SR as well, for other games). But it's a third-person game like Syberia and Dracula Origins, which are the kind I prefer.

I've heard D.O. is a tough one so I'm going to do a few more LFA games before I try that one. I hpe BF continues to have it available.

[Post New]by bloomumom on Mar 8, 12 5:47 PM
An absolutely amazing game. I loved both Syberia and Syberia II. Worth every penny. Great story line, beautiful scenary. There were a few glitches with sound but it didn't detract from the game. I hope there's a Syberia III in the future. I am disappointed that Syberia II is over.

[Post New]by Huntleyhimnher on May 14, 12 3:24 AM
I agree, thoroughly enjoyed both of them, but certainly 2 is my favorite, can't wait to see what happens next!!

Go to: