Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

STUPID 10 Sec Timer!

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Mar 8, 10 4:54 PM
This would have been a good enjoyable game if it wasn't for that stupid 10 second timer in the Cloud! It takes me that amount of time just to find the flower seed beds because they are hard for me to see, yet alone to plan my strajegy to water them! Ridiculous! What a shame. If it wasn't for that damn timer I would have purchased the Game.

Survivor01
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:STUPID 10 Sec Timer!

[Post New]by Survivor01 on Mar 8, 10 9:05 PM
For what it's worth, I had the same problem too and just resigned myself that that's the way the game works and that the first few tries are throwaways. I just keep restarting and trying something while the water is falling and eventually get it.

That's what's great about BFG, there's something for everyone!

EnvirEng
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by EnvirEng on Mar 9, 10 4:04 PM
I just hit Restart.

After a while, that 10 second timer seems too long, especially on levels you have to replay several times because that last rain drops keeps getting hung up somewhere. Arggghhhh.

BTW: If you aren't ready, just make a "smile" under the cloud and let the water sit there for a while.

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Mar 12, 10 12:18 PM
EnvirEng wrote:I just hit Restart.

After a while, that 10 second timer seems too long, especially on levels you have to replay several times because that last rain drops keeps getting hung up somewhere. Arggghhhh.

BTW: If you aren't ready, just make a "smile" under the cloud and let the water sit there for a while.

Great advice! Thanks
Also, If you keep working at it you can usually move those last 'stuck drops', just takes some fancy drawing

Go to: