QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

BIG PROBLEMS

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on Mar 8, 10 8:48 PM
i have not been playing long because of all the talking, which is annoying and frustrating. but the puzzle piece is glowing so i clicked on hint because nothing in the area worked for me and it highlighted an area that i clicked on, and nothing happens. it is also repeating itself over and over about the man and woman in her vision. now, no matter what i click on jess says the same thing and then the man appears to threaten "it won't be long now" and it keeps repeating itself. anyone else going thru this?

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

BIG PROBLEMS

[Post New]by kelnjor on Mar 17, 10 4:42 AM
QUZEMOTO wrote:i have not been playing long because of all the talking, which is annoying and frustrating. but the puzzle piece is glowing so i clicked on hint because nothing in the area worked for me and it highlighted an area that i clicked on, and nothing happens. it is also repeating itself over and over about the man and woman in her vision. now, no matter what i click on jess says the same thing and then the man appears to threaten "it won't be long now" and it keeps repeating itself. anyone else going thru this?

it sounds exactly what happen to me, even though not sure if in same location. i had to exit out of game and restart, and then was ok..
goodluck!

dyjane
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

Re:BIG PROBLEMS

[Post New]by dyjane on Jan 25, 11 6:27 PM
(Removed by moderator)

Edited on 01/27/2011 at 1:55:34 AM PST

Go to: