Collydoll
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

The Mansion - Stuck on the Beach!

[Post New]by Collydoll on Aug 20, 16 3:21 AM
Hi guys, I cant do anything after I land on the beach where the roman is near the boat, the scene was straight after a mini game and Im supposed to be able to use the item to repel the roman but I cant go forward and I cant go back? Any suggestions? I really dont want to have to replay the game from the beginning. Thanks alot.

matakia
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:The Mansion - Stuck on the Beach!

[Post New]by matakia on Aug 20, 16 3:41 AM
it is the same issue as in: " Chapter V The Mini Game with the Light doesn't start. So I can't go on with the game." ...... any answers yet?

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Aug 20, 16 11:46 AM
I am having a problem changing the pillars to match the shield. The one nearest the shield is the problem one. Game needs a fix. I don't want to start over as well.

javamamma
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by javamamma on Aug 20, 16 4:43 PM
My game hung up in the after exiting Bethany's shop (Chapt V). I created an new profile and it worked the 2nd time, but I did have to start over.

Edited on 08/20/2016 at 4:44:53 PM PST

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Aug 21, 16 9:51 AM
OK, I finally figured it out. The two pillars have to match the shield. No triangle on the top middle one, divide the three between the two pillars. I had to start over before the dim bulb lit. Good Luck.

adnerbfaye
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by adnerbfaye on Aug 23, 16 11:51 AM
I am stuck on the beach too. As soon as I defeated the Roman and was zapped to the beach, the game froze.

pattyjo
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by pattyjo on Sep 1, 16 10:39 AM
Help like so many others I am also stuck on the beach and my pointer doesn't change ?? Please anyone , I don't want to start over help please.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Sep 1, 16 3:50 PM
Hi pattyjo:

Go to the Chapter V title and read my answer to your question there.

Go to: