[Post New]by MaryCricket on Aug 20, 16 5:03 PM
I won two times with the dragon and I used little red riding hood's avatar

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

Re:win against the dragon

[Post New]by playingthegame on Aug 20, 16 5:23 PM
Started off the day with the new Tournament: 8 tokens and 10% - 10%. So not a good omen!
Frog Witch v. Dragon: Free throws 6 - 4; 2 - 11; 8 - 7
12 Diamonds 9 - 9; 4 - 8; 11 - 10; 6 - 4
Cost: 12 diamonds; Profit 1,000 gold

Thank goodness that is out of the way. Back to my HOS!

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Aug 20, 16 5:52 PM
Tried with my Geisha & won the 1st roll, lost the 2nd. Changed to the Easter Bunny & got a deuce, then a win! Halfway there!

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

[Post New]by betslou41 on Aug 20, 16 6:08 PM
I got my 2,000 win !!! Played the Troll 4 times and the Dragon 1 so done with this one !!! Cost me 12 Diamonds, but was worth it !!!
Betslou41

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 20, 16 6:11 PM
Alt game #1: played with centaur vs dragon ... won once... played Immediately afterwards, lost all three times... did 6 HO's, played dragon again and won all three times... for a loss of 500

Alt game #2: played with centaur vs dragon... lost all three times... played 8 HO's, played dragon again and won all three times... played last 8 HO's, and won once against dragon, (then played knight won one, lost one)... for a gain of 500

Main game: played with centaur vs dragon.... have won once... back to main to do more HO's...

Played about half the castle... won twice.... played 6 more HO's... lost one, won one... and last play against the knight, lost.... for a loss of 150....

and it's a wrap...

Edited on 08/20/2016 at 6:41:59 PM PST

Pazlovejoy
Herring
Herring
316 Posts

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Aug 20, 16 6:11 PM
Lost two throws with the Geisha. Changed to the Jack O'Lantern and lost the third throw. No matter which avatar I choose, I almost always lose. I may have to drop out of this challenge if I can't get past this task for a reasonable amount of gold.

shooter9325
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by shooter9325 on Aug 20, 16 6:28 PM
Hi, I played with the Geisha avatar against the dragon and lost all 3 games. Then I spent the 12 diamonds to play again. I won all 3 with the Geisha avatar. I will try again tomorrow with the Geisha avatar. Good luck to everybody.
SHOOTER

ofitg7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ofitg7 on Aug 20, 16 7:56 PM
opened MC game tonight and went for the dragon, won three in a row and one was a double six, all right, tried the tourney - it was a bust.

MiniCleo
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by MiniCleo on Aug 20, 16 9:42 PM
I'm at 1300 lucky coins & waiting a while for the timer to count down as the diamonds go down as well.

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Aug 21, 16 12:00 AM
I won the first throw against dragon, then I lost the next two throws. Wanted to get this one done so use diamonds to open up the table again. Good decision as I won the next three throws. Job done.

Edited on 08/21/2016 at 12:00:49 AM PST

Cecilia_28
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Cecilia_28 on Aug 21, 16 3:35 AM
Played the dragon three times with the Egyptian avatar and won all three. Waiting for the diamond requirement to get down a little then I'll give it another go.

To be honest, it has never occurred to me that having a different avatar could affect the results of anything. Perhaps I need to pay more attention.

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Aug 21, 16 4:23 AM
Fletcher here, I also used my Frog Queen to once more try and defeat that Crafty Ol' Dragon who did put up quite a battle,but was no match for Her Queenlyness loosing 4 games out of 6. Now with the rest of my "Mighty Castle Compatriots", it's on to the next challenge! Good Success to one and all!!

Flora1
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Flora1 on Aug 21, 16 5:02 AM
I played two rounds with a dragon and I'm 2000 !!!! One fell as soon as the job now and again after 12 hours. It was not even a diamond and I benefited from that 1000 coins. Very lucky. Moreover, I threw 2x two sixes. All with the geisha. And tomorrow chase flowers. It will not be much fun. Additionally, the time limit scares me. I do not know how I make it.

Edited on 08/21/2016 at 5:06:21 AM PST

fedakski
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by fedakski on Aug 21, 16 5:23 AM
I was able to win 2 x each on 2 rounds with dragon - once using scary pumpkin avatar, the 2nd time I used little red riding hood per a previous post. Hope you all have similar

Barb

[Post New]by lou_lou_too on Aug 21, 16 5:29 AM
The Geisha did it for me! Won four out of five throws against the Dragon.
This is the first dice challenge that was easy for me , the rest have been mean!
Good luck to everyone!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 21, 16 7:02 AM
Flora1 wrote:I played two rounds with a dragon and I'm 2000 !!!! One fell as soon as the job now and again after 12 hours. It was not even a diamond and I benefited from that 1000 coins. Very lucky. Moreover, I threw 2x two sixes. All with the geisha. And tomorrow chase flowers. It will not be much fun. Additionally, the time limit scares me. I do not know how I make it.

For the morphing flowers,, each area has 3 flowers that regenerate every 2 minutes.... On my lowest game, I only have 9 scenes available... I was able to collect the 400 coins for morphing flowers in 41 minutes, so it IS doable in much less than 2 hours.... While waiting for flowers to come back, I played a few HO's, and chased butterflies in the secret rooms... then did a full round of finding flowers in all the areas before going to the next set of open HO's .. repeating this process till I had found all necessary flowers...

If you are having trouble finding flowers, try adjusting the brightness level on your computer (or device) settings.... ... good luck!!!

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Aug 21, 16 7:08 AM
Waited for the table to reset, played the Dragon again with the Easter Bunny, & won the first 2 tosses! Done! Thank you Easter Bunny!

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Aug 21, 16 12:36 PM
I had a no moment this morning. I'd forgotten I'd started playing a 10-part quest. The next part was playing dice, but I'd already played the dragon this morning for the challenge. I beat him twice. If I weren't playing the Daily Quest, I'd have waited for this evening's dice game. But..I wanted to finish the quest, so I used diamonds. Beat him 2 more times to complete the challenge. It took 5 tries, though, because I got two deuces.

Congratulations to all who completed the challenge and good luck to the rest of you. )

Have fun stormin' the castle!

D_NY
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by D_NY on Aug 21, 16 1:01 PM
I just used my regular avatar and got the first two throws in a row, including double sixes on the first roll, then lost the third. I admit, I spent the diamonds since I was up to 151 on them for two more rounds. Those two both reversed and were lost 2x then win once, which is my normal pattern I'm afraid with all the dice players. Was just glad to get in and do it but I used no special avatar and went straight for the dragon because of his high payout. Glad the free round went so well that I only had to pay for two.

dlsed
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by dlsed on Aug 21, 16 1:31 PM
It was a bit more brutal for me. Sparty went 4-14; so a 5K loss. dlsed went 5-10, a bit more respectable, but still a loss. thank goodness there's no loss incurred with gathering flowers.

btw, truly brutal was the 200 airship item gathering. 30+ hrs again; 3 fingers numb this time. i need more encouragement to mask the numbness. now, does this make sense???

happy hunting this fine sunday..........

and btw; here's a toast to all the fireman up and down California!

Go to: