cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

I need help badly

[Post New]by cece2u45 on Mar 9, 10 11:34 AM
Hi. I got the slate's together, and have scraped all the moss fron the wall's and have gotten all of the word phrases that it will allow, but can't pick up the rest, do have to do them in an order? if so I have really messed up. Please please help me, I love this game, but I am frustrated, and I might add I am an old lobster, and I want to finish this game before I go to the big butter dish in the pond

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Re:I need help badly

[Post New]by cece2u45 on Mar 9, 10 11:45 AM
Help... I am trying to keep this on the front so it will be seen.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Mar 9, 10 12:08 PM
I'm a little confused as to what you have done so I will just tell you what I did to complete this.

Do you see a glowing star on your completed slate? The three parts of the slate are numbered like the walls. I think the first star is glowing in part number three so you go to wall # 3.

The object is to find the scraped spot whose position matches the glowing star on the completed slate and click on it. There are three scraped spots on Wall 3. There should also be three stars on the slate. Click on the scraped spot that matches the glowing star.

A new star will begin glowing. Go to the wall that is indicated on that part of the slate and find and click the new position. You are going to be moving back and forth among all three walls.

I hope this helps. Let me know if this is confusing and I'll try again.

Edited on 03/09/2010 at 12:11:02 PM PST

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by cece2u45 on Mar 9, 10 12:17 PM
Thank you so much, no you are not confusing me, I have been going back and forth, and the star move's as well, but now I can't pick up any other word's , and I have been back and forth so many time's.Any idea what I am doing wrong, or maybe not doing? again thank you.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Mar 9, 10 2:30 PM
cece2u45 wrote:Thank you so much, no you are not confusing me, I have been going back and forth, and the star move's as well, but now I can't pick up any other word's , and I have been back and forth so many time's.Any idea what I am doing wrong, or maybe not doing? again thank you.

You are not actually trying to pick up the words, Just click on them in the order shown by the glowing stars. The number at the top of the slate tells you which wall to go to. The star corresponds to a scraped spot on the wall. So if the bottom left star is glowing on slate III then you go to wall III and click on the scraped spot that is on the bottom left. A new star will then glow and you move to the indicated wall. You should have 3 spots on wall I, 5 spots on wall II and 3 spots on wall III. If you will highlight below I have given you the walls and the words to click on in the correct order.

Spoiler: Open your slate and go to:

Wall III click on "your life symbols" then go to:
Wall II click on "scattered through" then go to:
Wall I "place and time"
Wall II "the means"
wall I "to redemption"
wall I "of your spirit"
wall II "restored"
wall II "to fullness"
wall III "by consumption"
wall III "earth, water"
wall II "fire, air"
Spoiler

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by cece2u45 on Mar 10, 10 6:08 AM
nwl43 wrote:
cece2u45 wrote:Thank you so much, no you are not confusing me, I have been going back and forth, and the star move's as well, but now I can't pick up any other word's , and I have been back and forth so many time's.Any idea what I am doing wrong, or maybe not doing? again thank you.

You are not actually trying to pick up the words, Just click on them in the order shown by the glowing stars. The number at the top of the slate tells you which wall to go to. The star corresponds to a scraped spot on the wall. So if the bottom left star is glowing on slate III then you go to wall III and click on the scraped spot that is on the bottom left. A new star will then glow and you move to the indicated wall. You should have 3 spots on wall I, 5 spots on wall II and 3 spots on wall III. If you will highlight below I have given you the walls and the words to click on in the correct order.

Spoiler: Open your slate and go to:

Wall III click on "your life symbols" then go to:
Wall II click on "scattered through" then go to:
Wall I "place and time"
Wall II "the means"
wall I "to redemption"
wall I "of your spirit"
wall II "restored"
wall II "to fullness"
wall III "by consumption"
wall III "earth, water"
wall II "fire, air"
Spoiler

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by cece2u45 on Mar 10, 10 6:21 AM
Thank you, I finally got it, now I can't get the brushcutter , I can't figure how many time's I need to fill it with oil and petrom please help again. Thank's

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Mar 10, 10 6:28 AM
cece2u45 wrote:Thank you, I finally got it, now I can't get the brushcutter , I can't figure how many time's I need to fill it with oil and petrom please help again. Thank's

The instructions from the study say do the oil first and use a ratio of 1 to 20 of oil and petrol. Click the brush cutter to undo the cap. Click the container under the oil once and pour into brush cutter. Click twice under petrol and pour. Twice more and pour. Once more and pour.

Go to: