calisews
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Loving this one

[Post New]by calisews on Oct 11, 08 11:49 AM
This is a unique twist to the hidden object type game. My youngest loves this, she is 12. I found it kind of neat that are more than one of an item to find, giving you some fun really looking over thing. The graphics are great as well, things look so real.

I will probably end up buying this one.

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

Re:Loving this one

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Nov 22, 09 1:48 AM
I'm tempted. It's the Daily Deal today. It's been over a yr since I demo'd it, but as I recall, it was a novel sort of HOG based on scrapbooking w/ lots of teeny little things to find & cute graphix. Hmmm....to buy or not? I do need 1 more for Novfest LOL

ducle
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
422 Posts

[Post New]by ducle on Nov 22, 09 6:58 AM
I played this on "unlimited" on another site. Even though it made you sit through ads, I loved it. So I'm jumping at the chance to buy it at $2.99. It's a lot of fun.

Tailteann
Clownfish
Clownfish
584 Posts

[Post New]by Tailteann on Nov 22, 09 1:03 PM
I'm buying it too. I love the unique theme and play; not to mention it's cute too. It'll be a nice change from other Hogs.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Nov 22, 09 7:25 PM
Me too. I nearly didn't even demo it because I remember trying when it was a new release and had tech problems, locking up etc on XP. Now I have a Vista laptop and it installed and plays great. RAM req is 512 and that's all my 3 year old HP pc has so maybe that is why it didn't work before.

Also, first impressions from game page were for teenage girls or kids. But once playing it, good for any age and I'm certainly pushing the top of that scale, senior. Some areas to search remind me of Do You See What I See? hog, trays of buttons and little stuff but the mag glass is a great asset and more fun.

Untimed or timed, take your choice. Untimed has unlimited hints and no penalties for guess clicks. I'm having fun with it, and if you aren't interested in the album part to build you can skip and go on hunting items. Album was fun finding the right object to go in the preset forms, click tabs to go to other pages of things. Then option to continue to personalize or back to next hog level.

If I'd been able to run it last time I would have given a member credit for it, so I'll just enjoy it on my laptop and what's better than DD $2.99 in Nov?!?

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Sep 6, 10 6:14 PM
What a cute game! Very original and relaxing to play. You are helping Paige in her scrapbooking business - first you do several hidden object scenes of tiny, cute little pieces (don't worry, you have a magnifier, which is accessed simply by right clicking your mouse). These can consist of small, plastic decorative items, felt decorative pieces, fancy stickers and all sorts of goodies. When you are finished, Paige gets scrapbook requests to set up different theme pages - you get to find the missing pieces and for extra points, you can add your own touches.

While the scenes tend to be a little on the easy side, this game really was fun to play and totally stress free!

I am tempted to buy this for the Labor Day sale but think I will wait and see if it's ever a DD again (I guess I missed it the first time). Cute game~!

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on May 28, 11 7:30 AM
Soooo CUTE...downloaded from my purchase history, to re-play this relaxing, gem of a game, and it was just as fun as the first time, I played it.
I just LOVE doing the scrapbook part, it is my favorite and I would love to see more games, that have this in it, or a sequel to this game would be GREAT!!
This is one that you want to play, when you just want to relax, and get your creative juices flowing.
Besides adding different objects, when doing your scrap-booking, you can change the picture frames, ribbons and different paper color choices, as well.
For those who need it, there is a magnifying glass, some of the objects are hidden pretty good, so it takes some time looking, on a few of the objects.
I just think this game is original, fun and for kids as well as grown-ups, who are still young at heart, like myself....LOVED IT !!

I did have one issue with the game, the Gallery does not save my scrapbook pages, which is a bummer, so if another game is made, PLEASE make sure this issue is fixed.

Other than that small problem, I would recommend this CREATIVE, FUN and RELAXING gem, it will bring out the hidden artist, in you :-)

Go to: