Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 21, 16 12:42 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 08/21/2016 at 9:04:44 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 21, 16 9:04 AM
Howdy Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by cconkey67 on Sep 5, 16 1:15 AM
HI, I had purchased "ENIGMATIS 3" activated it & it say's
Thanks for playing the Demo" REALLY???
If I can't finish the game then I want a REFUND please!!!

MaryLent
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by MaryLent on Sep 18, 16 6:40 PM
Cannot play on PC error code 0x576A7C8D

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 19, 16 10:25 AM
Hello cconkey67 and MaryLent,

It sounds like there are two issues being experienced with this game and I want to thank you both for taking the time to report them to us. I'd like to try address each issue and see if we can get these technical issues addressed as quickly as possible.

cconkey67, I'm sorry that the game is not flipping over from demo mode. We certainly want you to get the full game you paid for, and I would like to provide one of our Help Pages which should be able to assist with getting the game to activate from trial mode when it seems stuck there:

Purchased Game is Still in Trial Mode

As for that error code, MaryLent, it sounds like you might be receiving an Access Violation error. If you haven't already, I also would like to recommend taking a look at this page from our Help Pages which might assist in this scenario:

Access Violation

If those above steps do not work, you have already attempted them to no avail, or if you would just like some personalized assistance, please reach out to our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and how we can assist. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide troubleshooting beyond what the forms can give, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you both for your patience and I hope this helps,

bfgIlinalta

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jan 12, 17 11:25 AM
I get nothing but a black screen after downloading. There is audio. Have to cont/alt/del to exit. Windows xp.

Go to: