lisa4862
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

I liked it (is that wrong???!!!)

[Post New]by lisa4862 on Mar 9, 10 1:52 PM
Hi all. I actually liked how annoying difficult this game was - I certainly got my money's worth in terms of the time it took me. When I got aggravated I just went away for a while until I could try it again. I also used the forums a few times (thank goodness for LizzieK who talked me and many others through the torch wall). I never did complete the dungeon, but I will eventually probably. Even if I don't, I still enjoyed the game and think some of the angrier posters should take a deep breath and just chill! Have a good day everyone!

Re:I liked it (is that wrong???!!!)

[Post New]by GamePrincess on Mar 9, 10 2:16 PM
Lisa, I demo'd this game and really liked it also. I was thinking about using a credit for it but then got undecided because of all the people who said that they didn't care for it. Glad to hear that someone really liked it.

How long is is it? So I guess you would recommend it?

kathiebee
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by kathiebee on Mar 9, 10 3:10 PM
Yeah, I like it too, Lisa. Yes, it is difficult in parts, but I have had games that are sooo easy that you are through in no time, and I don't consider these as getting your money's worth. Whilst I don't like games TOO difficult on the other hand, I find that if you are stuck, leave for a while, try a forum, or just go back when you are "fresher". These complainers are just too hard to please, and too ready to quit at the first difficulty. If that is the way you feel, just play SOLITAIRE!!!

lisa4862
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by lisa4862 on Mar 9, 10 8:10 PM
Game Princess, I think it took me about 2 hours. I felt it was worth the money.

ADTech
Herring
Herring
374 Posts

[Post New]by ADTech on Mar 9, 10 8:33 PM
Did not like it but for those who did I sincerely hope you enjoy playing it. No one should feel wrong about liking any game as we all have different tastes in games. I am sure there are some games that I like that you do not. If you like the game then have fun playing it. Just ignore the people who disagree with you as your opinion of a game is the only one that really matters. Happy Gaming!

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Mar 10, 10 12:25 PM
Well on my first go-round, I got stuck in a couple of spots for a bit, but even then I was done with the whole thing in about an hour and forty minutes. If you are very good at HOG/adventure games, I should advise against buying this one. I played it again today just to see how long it lasted now that I was familiar with the puzzles and I was done in an hour and ten minutes.

Go to: