bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Annie's Millions forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 10, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Annie's Millions forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Annie's Millions players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

Re:Welcome to Annie's Millions forum

[Post New]by sinshack on Mar 10, 10 6:04 AM
Cute game, similar to the Big City Adventure series, but extremely short - I bought it, but was done in an hour and 20 minutes. I thought it would be much longer, especially since by the time my hour demo was up the heroine had spent less than 10% of her million. After the demo ended and I paid, within just a couple of chapters the game came to a rather abrupt end - it was a satisfying and expected "solution" but it just wrapped up abruptly.

The artwork was nice and bright (a great bonus after the gloom of working with a flashlight through all of Apparitions: Kotsmine Hills) but the objects were hard to spot because everything was just a bit too fuzzy and out-of-focus looking. That's inherent to the game, not my monitor, because the foreground characters were sharp and clear.

If the game was longer, it would have been worth it - but at this length, it was a waste of money. The ending said there will be a sequel, but I won't be buying that one unless it is much, much longer.

Oh well, it took me longer to finish the game than it would have to finish a fast food combo meal, at about the same price and with less damage to my waistline. Gotta think positive!

Edited on 03/10/2010 at 6:05:15 AM PST

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Mar 10, 10 10:09 AM
Way too short, I finished game and had 4 minutes left of 1 hour demo. Used a few hints BTW because of fuzzy background items. Not for me.

[Post New]by allwoman453 on Mar 10, 10 7:22 PM
Downloaded the trial and by the second screen the hat would not recognize that I had clicked on it. Went back and forth several times, out of the game and back into it, and nothing change - so I could not proceed any further. That sucks!

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Mar 12, 10 12:34 AM
allwoman453 wrote:Downloaded the trial and by the second screen the hat would not recognize that I had clicked on it. Went back and forth several times, out of the game and back into it, and nothing change - so I could not proceed any further. That sucks!

Did you try using a hint to see if they meant THAT hat? I seem to recall there was one scene with two hats, and only one was clickable.

[Post New]by grandchildren on Sep 2, 11 5:44 AM
Annies millions does not work. I purchased it quite a wile ago but I see the object click on it continuously and it does not recognize it. I did it without hints but then the hint circles it and I have hit every microinch of the object and it just does not work. HELP

Go to: