GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Multiple Potions in One Cauldron

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 10, 10 11:06 AM
First, thanks to everyone who posted about Mystic Emporium last year. I'd figured some of that out, but definitely not all!

Second, I'm missing something that the game designers apparently think is obvious and I hope someone can explain for me: HOW do I brew 2 or more potions in one pot, as the Help says I can? Or is that not possible until after Day 9 (which I just finished)?

I sometimes see the "1X" below a cauldron, but don't know how it gets there, or how to change it to 2X. So far I've discovered that the following don't work:

* Putting the same recipe in again after adding ingredients.
* Putting the same recipe in again before adding ingredients.
* Trying to put in extra ingredients.
* Clicking on the 1X.
* Clicking on the potion ID.

If nobody answers soon here, I guess I'll send PMs to those who posted and hope one of you a) notices your message, b) remembers the answer, and c) is willing to share with a stranger!

Edited on 03/10/2010 at 11:07:28 AM PST

Re:Multiple Potions in One Cauldron

[Post New]by KrabbyKathy on Aug 22, 10 9:33 PM

Hi! You can't cook multiple potions in one pot, you just brew the same potion in the pot upt to 5 times, which is the max for a bonus. I reserve one pot for the same potion and start brewing as soon as the day starts, then put extras on the shelves. The blue bottle and the blue star bottle are very popular and harder to brew because of the phoenix feathers, so I usually choose these.

Hope this helps!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Multiple Potions in One Cauldron

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 17, 12 10:29 PM
A belated thank you, ma'am!

Go to: