bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 23, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Marilule on Sep 14, 16 6:14 PM
I can't really see that there is a forum already actually formed. I'm a bit frustrated by this game as it looked very much like it might be along the line of the Delicious games, but is not very good quality. There is also a resemblance to some other games (in terms of picking your menus according to clients) . . . but I can't recall which games are in that venue. Anyway, I was just sort of getting into the game (finally) when my trial period was over :-(! However, I did not enjoy the game enough to consider buying it at this point. Too bad, 'cause this is just the type of time management game that I typically like. My concerns are with slow reaction time (on part of the game) when you select your items (during play), making it quite hard at times to reach level 3 stars. There is also a lack of instruction on play essentials . . . and so you kind of have to learn by trial and error. This is the main reason that I did not get very far in the game . . . having to play the same round over and over just to get to the 3 star level. The visuals also are very lacking in quality and enjoyment factor. But, by far the most disappointing part of the game is that it does not respond easily when you click on items during the game. I wonder if they even conducted a Beta trial on this one as the quality is so sup par. Very disappointed . . . and I wait patiently for new time management games to come out. This is one I won't be buying . . . 'though I had totally planned on doing so!

Vkann
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Welcome to Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Vkann on Sep 29, 16 7:20 PM
I tried the demo of this game and I fell in love with it immediately. The only problem for me is the timing, I tried it on the easiest level Beginners and still find the timing issue a big problem.

I like so many other people like games like this, but I need a no timed mode at all on it. My hands are not fast working. This is my type of game, but I am sorry I cannot play it for the timing issue.

PLEASE IF YOU COULD HELP ME I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT

Edited on 09/29/2016 at 8:53:10 PM PST

Go to: