Level 59 impossible?

[Post New]by Little_Tart on Oct 11, 08 3:24 PM
Anyone been able to beat level 59? The goal is to make 2700 to pass, 3000 to win the mini goal, and I can't make more than 2200. Any ideas?

Edited on 10/11/2008 at 3:24:37 PM PST

RaiXan07
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Level 59 impossible?

[Post New]by RaiXan07 on Oct 12, 08 4:13 PM
Oooh, I know how you feel. I have made like 2600, but I have not been able to beat that. I also unlocked it the first day it came out.

sara1968
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by sara1968 on Oct 13, 08 11:06 AM
I am sure glad to hear this game is just stumping me. But I do have faith we can do it. We just got to preserver.

I hope those have won before us, would come and encourage us on. I am sure someone had won this game.

Come on fellow fishes come give us clues.

Elizabeth919
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Elizabeth919 on Oct 14, 08 5:26 AM
I've left some tips with dgoode for level 56 and I think that the tips are relevant here too. Also, it may be useful to check if you've got all the "awards" you were supposed to have received by certain achievements in the earlier 50's rounds; The extra price attached to the improved products (awards) definitely helps.

Hope tips help. Good luck!!!

Elizabeth919
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Elizabeth919 on Oct 14, 08 5:54 AM
Just out of curiosity, I went back to play this round again.

So, aside from all the other things I've suggested, here's another: It may help if, after you've given the menu to all the 6 customers in a row (combo), look out for customers who are just there for chocolate sauce. For these, quickly finish the whole transaction with them so that new customers can come in their place. Give the replaced customers the menu then hurry to serve the original set of customers. Hmmm...I hope that I'm explainin this properly. If not, just write me and I'll get back to you.

sara1968
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by sara1968 on Oct 14, 08 5:43 PM
Thanks Elizabeth for your tips. I will apply them on the 56-60 hopefully I will be this great chocolate chase.

I hate it win a game stumps me.

But I am so glad the game is challenging. I would be ill if it was too easy to win.

[Post New]by kr8zyb8ker on Feb 25, 09 7:23 PM
I was 61 points to making it to 2700 on Level 60....arrrggghhhh....the secret is chaining but also getting enough clients in...the last time I played I had 24 customers...I think I filled 4 zeppelins too...and I was soooooooooo close. Will I ever beat this game????

[Post New]by dollmajik on Nov 14, 11 5:01 PM
I've reach 60 but I've gotten to the boss the eyes blink the fog moves but no balls noting is happening I've restarted the computer restarted the game still the same I don't want to start over any ideas?

[Post New]by zackaloo on Jul 24, 12 6:13 PM
What the heck are you trying to say????

[Post New]by mmdailey on Mar 11, 13 9:57 AM
After 4 tries with level 59, I give up. I guess I'm not meant to beat this game. I get to about 2400 and can't get past it. People are already upset by the time they get their menus. Impossible!

Go to: