bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

New version for Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor available now

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 10, 10 1:31 PM
We have a new version of Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor available now. This new version of the game reduces the file size for this game and adds a skip functionality to the intro sequence.

We apologize greatly for the trouble. If your Game Manager hasn’t prompted you to run the update, here’s how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game
Open your Game Manager by clicking the Play My Games icon. Find your game and click the trash can icon.

Reinstall a PC Game
1. Go to your Purchase History and click Install Now next to the game.
2. Select Run or Save File.
3. If prompted, click OK or Run to open the game’s executable file and start downloading.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to go to our Help pages.

Re:New version for Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor available now

[Post New]by wmyers007 on Aug 14, 10 9:24 AM
Well it has a bad dll file which causes total blue screen crash of Windows 7 x64
I have the latest Nvidia drivers, all system updates latest flash and shockwave installed. the Game just crashes. the dll seems to be trying to load into system used resources. I have tried everything. I am not your typical user, I am a retired System Engineer. I remain a loyal fan of Big Fish Games.

Go to: