TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

So Far So Good

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 11, 10 1:11 AM
I downloaded this game and it reminds me of Enchanted Katya and the Mystery of the Lost Wizard. That game was enjoyable, like the mushrooms and the four leaf clovers. The customers come up to the counter and ask for potions, heat them and serve them. You also at times give them garlic etc... if they ask for it. Anyways...the potions takes a while to heat up, I'm sure you get to upgrade your items later on. There is also a story to it, like finding Jack and getting back home. Well...HAPPY GAMING!!!!

niagru
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

Re:So Far So Good

[Post New]by niagru on Apr 26, 10 11:28 AM
I finished the game and though it was rather short I thoroughly enjoyed it. And yes you can upgrade later on. There is all sorts of choices and you can go back and redo the game and make different choices in what you purchase. The story remains the same but it is fun just to replay it.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Re:So Far So Good

[Post New]by Mamalita on Mar 30, 11 1:38 PM
I just finished the game. It was fun. There were a few times when I got the colors mixed up, but it wasn't a major catastrophe. I was glad that everything was big enough for me to see, not like Jewelria or Alice's Tea Party.

Go to: