Musaic Box

Musaic Box

[Post New]by lttlmischievious on Oct 11, 08 4:58 PM
Has anyone purchased this game? I got it today and have gotten to the end but am having a slight problem to finish. I am at "Ode To Joy" and in need of finding a Tiwsting Handle and Fresh Paper for the printer to get my last Outline. Has anyone played and found this?

teri49
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Musaic Box

[Post New]by teri49 on Oct 11, 08 9:09 PM
The paper is on the table - bought it today and just finished it. Not bad.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 12, 08 5:16 AM
While I appreciate the attempt at doing something new- the game just did not 'float my boat'

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Oct 12, 08 5:17 AM
With these types of reviews I won`t even try the demo,sounds like a waste of time ,so good to hear hese responses.

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Oct 12, 08 5:48 AM
good morning pashdi how are you.and some people have done these games a lot so for some these games are easy to play.have a good one hon.

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Oct 12, 08 6:22 AM
i didn't really like this game. i found it diffucult to find all the different designs that make up the music sheets. and the windows that opened with the people playing the instruments very irritating. and i didn't even finish the hour trial.

[Post New]by crazycat79c on Oct 12, 08 6:40 AM
i liked it, but it took me only 10 minutes to finish it after i bought it. could have been more puzzles, and more complicated.

[Post New]by lttlmischievious on Oct 12, 08 7:36 AM
I am still trying to locate the Twist handle at the end of the game, it is just not there. Only thing I see at teh bottom of the legs to the right is the Musaic Box. Ughhhhh!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 12, 08 9:36 AM
I am posting pictures today of the rooms and the songs as I progress through the game. If something is not there yet it will be there later in the day. You can go to photobucket and do an image search for lizziek_photos and when you get to that page look on the left for my list of albums and look for Musaic Box.

The handle for the printing press is in one of the photos I have posted. It's by the leg of the chair on the right edge of the screen.

Edited on 10/13/2008 at 3:40:23 PM PST

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 12, 08 9:58 AM
LizzieK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oh wow.... what a sweetheart.. ! Just what I need. Now there may be hope of finishing this.

Yes, this game is not for everybody.... nothing is..!! I almost didn't get it but am glad I did. I could no more do a time management game than walk on water.
If I was going to be concerned about time management....I'd question the time I spend playing BFG's.... I just can't get into them.

Hope we have another great HO plus game tomorrow... I just bought Safecracker so will go tackle that now.

lindataf
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by lindataf on Oct 13, 08 8:07 AM
WOW! Celeryhart, how many songs were there to figure out? I got to the basement and started on those, but then everything went black! lol

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 13, 08 8:10 AM
I went back and finished playing the demo- It kind of grew on me. I acutally used a credit to buy it and am enjoying the change of pace.

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Oct 13, 08 8:58 AM
I gave this a demo a go just to see, and deleted it after 10 min,not worth the $$$$ when there are so much better out there.some like this and some probebly won`t. but at least I did give it a go.

Edited on 10/13/2008 at 8:59:49 AM PST

[Post New]by Whytrose on Oct 13, 08 9:58 AM
I liked it, kind of a different spin on things, but it's fun!

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Oct 13, 08 2:58 PM
I agree with those of you who say that BFG should be commended for making such a variety of games available. This one sounded pretty good to me, but I just could not relate to it. Just could not do the mosaics. To me, it is hard work rather than fun. Still, I can see how it could really appeal to those with slightly different skills.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 13, 08 3:45 PM
For me this game was a ton of fun. I thought it was short too but well worth $6.99. It has 5 rooms with 45 items of the music outlines to find and it has 27 music puzzles to solve. It is a great change of pace and I hope Kranx Productions does more of these games.

[Post New]by TamzC2 on Oct 17, 08 4:00 AM
I loved this, it just wasn't long enough! Great new idea for a game, although I would imagine it would be rather hard to do if you aren't musical at all.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 17, 08 4:09 AM
TamzC2 wrote:I loved this, it just wasn't long enough! Great new idea for a game, although I would imagine it would be rather hard to do if you aren't musical at all.
I can't carry a tune in a bucket and I have never played any musical instrument and I loved this game. For me the mechanics of the game were more about geometric puzzles than music. I hope people that are not musically inclined will give it a try. It is a really fun game. I wish it had been twice as long.

[Post New]by FunckyLady on Oct 19, 08 11:54 AM
I loved this game. It is so different. It took me a while to get into it, but I think this is a very inventive puzzle game. I got to the last song, Ode to Joy and just couldn't find the handle so thanks for the info. I wish it had been longer. It reminded me a bit of sudoku in that you could not have the same colours in the same row. It is a very good thing that there are hints though or I would have been stuck a few times. I hope they make another one.

[Post New]by varg_fr on Dec 16, 09 6:56 AM
Great Game!

Go to: