bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Mac version for Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera!

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 11, 10 9:45 AM
The Mac version of Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera is here!

If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera Forum players.

If you need technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page. Or, if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat

To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgTigris

Akela16
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Re:Mac version for Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera!

[Post New]by Akela16 on Sep 29, 10 7:01 PM
Super game ...loved it. I like puzzles and this game has lots of them ... and good ones too. I found the notebook and the map very helpful in directing me in the proper direction. I only had to resort to a walkthrough to get me past a few difficult spots. I was wrapped up and spellbound for over a week working my way through the adventure ... game is worth every cent

Rainbow722
Flounder
Flounder
2,404 Posts

[Post New]by Rainbow722 on Oct 21, 10 4:23 PM
Thank you BF and Developers for the simultaneous release!
And thanks--I didn't get anything done besides playing this game! Great game, great graphics and music. I love it!

[Post New]by tigerlady11 on Feb 4, 12 11:27 AM
I couldn't get the game to go beyond the opening intro story. It goes back to the main menu after the opening dialog. What's up with that?

[Post New]by Bedder on Jan 23, 14 7:10 AM
I just can't find the half mask in the count's office, and the hint doesn't work then. will appreciate any help.

Thanks, Nini

Go to: