playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

New UPdate to Level 72 - First impressions?

[Post New]by playingthegame on Aug 24, 16 11:08 AM
Having got started on the new upgrade the graphics are already excellent and the story is advancing. I have spent 17,000 gold on new ZZ and one HOS so far and they are all great. There is a mixture of using old and new HOS in advancing the game
Upgrading to Level 72 took only a few minutes as I had all the HOS components wanted. So my advice continues to be do not sell anything.
The HOS required by the game are all over the place so that is interfering slightly with my airship inventory accumulation
Thank you developers for doing this upgrade, however far it will take us!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

Re:New UPdate to Level 72 - First impressions?

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 24, 16 11:15 AM
I am having a GREAT time.............good update, so I will buy some more diamonds to support the devs and BF!!

THANKS!!

dlsed
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by dlsed on Aug 24, 16 11:15 AM
my very first impression is an odd one. certainly not good or bad or anything inbetween. My main game went through 8 levels of a download; feeder games only 3. i found that odd. anyone have something similar, and if so, able to shed light??

happy hunting in new territory!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 24, 16 11:19 AM
I LOVE it... sooooooooo pretty!!!!!!.. but, I expected it to be pretty, their artists are phenomenal...

AND... the mystery around the doll, now makes sense.... ... haven't seen the doll yet, but we know who it is meant for....

I was pleasantly surprised to see that some of the quests require going to HO's and ZZs but NOT taking the items... just exploring... huh... that's cool....

I have stopped questing... all those ZZ's... hmmm.... not too long from now we need to do 10 zoom zones... why not save them and combine with the monthly challenge?... okay, I can do that....

I checked my dice table... I still have all items necessary to open these ZZs so my dice table is all coins.... which is fine... won't affect playing the knight....

It's going to be hard not going forward when I want to SEE everything... but, soon enough....

and no glitches so far... braiding my eyebrows must have worked... (so far so good )

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

[Post New]by betslou41 on Aug 24, 16 11:22 AM
What fun !!! Gives us something to while waiting to finish the Challenges !!!
Betslou41

debra1290
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by debra1290 on Aug 24, 16 11:28 AM
I am so glad to have this update. Just am loving everything about it. Just one small problem, does anybody know how to turn the night mode off?

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Aug 24, 16 11:35 AM
debra1290 wrote:I am so glad to have this update. Just am loving everything about it. Just one small problem, does anybody know how to turn the night mode off?

Go to the Option menu (gear icon) on the top right corner.
Click on Additional Settings.
Then you can disable Night mode.

dlsed
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by dlsed on Aug 24, 16 11:37 AM
gohill wrote:I LOVE it... sooooooooo pretty!!!!!!.. but, I expected it to be pretty, their artists are phenomenal...

AND... the mystery around the doll, now makes sense.... ... haven't seen the doll yet, but we know who it is meant for....

I was pleasantly surprised to see that some of the quests require going to HO's and ZZs but NOT taking the items... just exploring... huh... that's cool....

I have stopped questing... all those ZZ's... hmmm.... not too long from now we need to do 10 zoom zones... why not save them and combine with the monthly challenge?... okay, I can do that.... [color=#cc0202] [i]great great point gohill! agree with this!

I checked my dice table... I still have all items necessary to open these ZZs so my dice table is all coins.... which is fine... won't affect playing the knight....

It's going to be hard not going forward when I want to SEE everything... but, soon enough....

and no glitches so far... braiding my eyebrows must have worked... (so far so good )

sorry. evidently i shouldn't attempt to add a comment in color! my note was just in saying great point about saving the zz's. i agree! thx.

Edited on 08/24/2016 at 11:39:51 AM PST

dlsed
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by dlsed on Aug 24, 16 11:41 AM
betslou41 wrote:What fun !!! Gives us something to while waiting to finish the Challenges !!!
Betslou41

i agree betslou; and i see no point in rushing through this (for myself) as i have in past. will just take it in stride! enjoy the great graphics and Ms. Lydia!!

enjoy all!

Great work EG and BF!!

El62
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

[Post New]by El62 on Aug 24, 16 11:43 AM
I had to do an update after playing a part of the new stuff, it asked for it. maybe that is what is happening with your game?

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Aug 24, 16 11:43 AM
I think everything is pretty cool right now, just requires $$$ which I fortunately have doing endless rounds getting airship items and other stuff.

Graphics are beautiful.

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Aug 24, 16 11:43 AM
Loving it all.....going slow and looking closely at each scene. Wonderful color and art. Devs doing great. I have already got enough airship items I hope...... for the CC. Will just work everything out. I am a happy camper....

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Aug 24, 16 11:47 AM
putting out my mayday in all the threads......missed writing down what it cost to open War Elephant.....can someone give me that info, please, please, please?

milalonica
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by milalonica on Aug 24, 16 12:20 PM
war elephant - 7000

milalonica
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by milalonica on Aug 24, 16 12:32 PM
I can't get the ambrosia for yellow cat wtf?
ok, now it's working, first do Valeria than Salty-

Edited on 08/24/2016 at 12:40:23 PM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Aug 24, 16 12:34 PM
milalonica wrote:war elephant - 7000

Thank you, thank you......jakeybubby also confirmed in another thread.....

By the way.....there are now 8 new crafted items added to the bottom of our list...
Abyss Guard
Coral Giant
Diadem of Worship
Kaleidoscope of Memories
Last Message
Ocean's Heart
Relic of the Ancients
Widow Consolation

They are currently locked....not sure when they will unlock....

Also, Explorer Beneath the Depths, Magic Caster, Small Joy, Weather Forecaster, and Wheel of Sorrow now have all components listed

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Aug 24, 16 12:34 PM
I love new content...so I am a happy swimmer at the moment! I will also take my time and just enjoy. It was a long wait, and I don't know how far this one will go, but kudos to the devs!

ETA: Should clarify...Zen loves the new update. WRD is still on the Blood Lotuses, lol.

Edited on 08/25/2016 at 4:26:59 PM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 24, 16 12:40 PM
Updated the alt game and my pet came up and told me he was STARVING and if I fed him he would bring me some of the items needed for a quest!! Was a surprise......hope he is not annoying about it.

fredismom
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by fredismom on Aug 24, 16 12:43 PM
s o must be PC update? Jerinmo still cleaning bar glass on ios

Edited on 08/24/2016 at 12:44:09 PM PST

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Aug 24, 16 12:57 PM
fredismom wrote:s o must be PC update? Jerinmo still cleaning bar glass on ios

Sorry to hear about that!
But when you get the update it is well worth the wait. The graphics are excellent with lots of new ZZ and HOS and three if not four new scenes (some of which were on the MC Facebook pages)
I am half way through Level 73 now and the story is developing quite nicely.
But I am pausing to go over all the ground again as there is a lot for me to take in. Just as well I had accumulated a lot of gold as each ZZ and HOS requires about 7,000 gold.
Also the dreaded airship day is looming up.

Go to: