bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Queenstown - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Aug 24, 16 11:37 AM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Queenstown. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Queenstown posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

I hope you enjoy the city!

bfgPanthalassa

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Queenstown - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Aug 24, 16 11:37 AM
Existing Queenstown threads:

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Nov 20, 16 6:30 PM
Level 24 - any clues on how to get the needed number of points in this one?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 22, 16 9:57 AM
Hi Trav3lbird,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Queenstown, Level 24. This level definitely took me a few tries to get through.

What I found helped was to focus on making boosts such as Line Crushes, Bombs, and Lighting Bolts . These can be made by doing combinations of 4 or 5 gummies. The sand is definitely an obstacle that showed I had to work fast to make these boosts. If you are able to combine boosts with one another, that is even better. This will end up clearing out the sand and/or getting rid of the notes and bricks in the less amount of moves. Once I got rid of the notes, I then used the remainder of moves to obtain the score level requirement and any bricks if this wasn't met.

If you continue to experience issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Good luck! Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Mollygirl45 on Feb 27, 17 2:42 PM
How do I get thru level 36.? The bottom half is all sand. Help!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 27, 17 3:37 PM
Mollygirl45 wrote:How do I get thru level 36.? The bottom half is all sand. Help!

Make a lightning. Swapping it with something will clear some of the sand. Swapping with a line blast, bomb blast, or a second lightning is best. This takes a lot of luck or else starting with a boost or two.

Knismesis
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Knismesis on Aug 23, 17 11:49 PM
Stuck on 90. Can't move on. Ideas?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 24, 17 2:54 PM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that players are having issues with certain levels in Queenstown. Thank you lordkalvan for taking the time to post your hints and suggestions.

Mollygirl45, I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting rid of the sand in Queenstown, Level 36. If the sand takes over the entire bottom half of the screen, you can definitely work to create a Lightning Bolt Boost to swap with a gummy. It is a good chance that the particular gummy will be on the bottom portion and by swapping, it will clear up that section of the sand. You can then work to make matches on that bottom portion to clear up more sections.

Queenstown, Level 90 is definitely a tricky one Knismesis that took me a few tries to get through. What I found helped was to focus first on making matches along the sides of the board. The notes will end up falling through the left and right sides with the souvenirs behind them. If you are able to make a Lightning Bolt Boost to swap with the notes, that is even better. It will take care of all the notes on the board allowing the souvenirs to go through the portals to the bottom portion. Once the souvenirs were at the bottom section, I worked to make matches to have them fall through the board and obtain the score level requirement.

If players continue to have issues with these particular levels, feel free to reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with your user ID. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to further assist.

Good luck! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

cind310
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:Queenstown - Level51

[Post New]by cind310 on Oct 24, 17 9:49 AM
Any suggestion? I can pop the bubbles but am having trouble clearing the three on the side and getting enough blues and points

cind310
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:Queenstown - Level 51

[Post New]by cind310 on Oct 24, 17 10:04 AM
Got it on 2nd try after posting. Had anyone else posted a question then solved the level? It has happened to me before this.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 7, 18 4:59 PM
Greetings Players!

Thank you so much for playing our game! I'm posting today to extend my gratitude (and that of the Moderation Team) to everyone who has taken the time to help their fellow Gummy Drop! players. I also want to keep this thread open so newer players can post level help requests. This is a place where people can seek and offer help with Queenstown. Thank you all for your patience with the game and with Moderation Team as we work to answer everyone's questions.

If the suggestions made in this thread don't help, you're also welcome to email our Gummy Drop! Support Team. They'll be happy to offer more assistance. Don't hesitate to PM a member of the Moderation Team, either. We're here to listen and to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by PatTyloch on Mar 29, 18 1:41 PM
I'm am having issues with level 115.
I can not solve the puzzle. I have spent
All my gold and used all of my powers
and have attempted to solve it 137 times. Please advise how to solve this. Thank you.
Pat

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 4, 18 11:00 AM
Hello PatTyloch,

Welcome to the forums, and thank you for your patience while waiting for a response. I definitely also found Queenstown, Level 115 to be tricky, so I'll absolutely share what helped me beat it.

I focused on forming line crushers and combo boosts whenever possible, then making matches with them. This helped me break the chains or clear gummies with chains on them. Combo boosts were also excellent ways to remove breakable walls. Using these boosts helped me conserve my moves, too, so I could focus on getting the souvenirs to the bottom of the board.

Hopefully this advice is useful. If you're playing the mobile version of Gummy Drop! then our Gummy Drop! Support Team will be able to provide further help, too. If you contact them, be sure to include the game's User ID or Passport number.

Thanks for your patience and have a lovely day.

bfgBeruna

Go to: