Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Missing quest

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Aug 24, 16 4:47 PM
Right before the incompatibility issue, I received a new quest. I had to step away for a bit and when I came back the quest was missing. I have an empty space where it should be.
Any clue what could be happening? I havent been able to get new quests since.

Truus56
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Missing quest

[Post New]by Truus56 on Aug 25, 16 2:21 AM
I am also missing a quest. Finished one and waiting for another one to come up, but that didn't happen.

Truus56
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Truus56 on Aug 25, 16 2:53 AM
And just finished another one...... and again no new quest came up. I have now only 2 quests left to finish instead of 4 which I usually had

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Aug 25, 16 8:56 AM
I know things in this game run on the slow side. My thing is.... I have an empty space where the quest should have been, it popped up for a few seconds and when I went to check it out, it was gone.

Krissy1954
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Krissy1954 on Aug 25, 16 10:30 AM
I've had this happen a number of times. The cause for me was that the quest required obtaining something specific like a "smoke bottle" or killing a certain enemy. If the enemy is not on the board at the time, the quest disappears until that enemy is back on the screen again. Is it possible that's happening to you guys?

Kris

Truus56
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Truus56 on Aug 25, 16 11:18 AM
Hi Krissy 1954,

This didn't happen to me. After the update I finished a quest and didn't get a new one back. I finished a second one a I also did not get another one. So now I have only 2 quest and no 'hidden' quest because the enemy is not on the board.

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Aug 25, 16 3:54 PM
I dont know what the missing quest was.... Since posting this, I've had several quests and was able to complete them. I'm stuck on the holy water quest and the one after it because I need the holy water to finish the next quest. I wish I could finish some of the 'sleeping' quests for the frozen area.

Truus56
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Truus56 on Aug 26, 16 10:16 AM
Quests popping up after finishing one are OK now. Since a while I have 4 quests and get a new one after finishing one. Sometimes I get 2 quests at the same time after I finished 2 of them.

Ships merchandise is acting strange sometimes. But its becoming less and less. Hope it will be normal in a while.

I also am hoping to play some sleeping quests.
Does anyone knows when they will be in the game again?

I'm a little bored with only playing quests withou any progress of the game.
Samarkand is already closed after finishing Aladin's lamp.
Am at level 75 now.

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Aug 27, 16 6:55 PM
Truus56 wrote:Quests popping up after finishing one are OK now. Since a while I have 4 quests and get a new one after finishing one. Sometimes I get 2 quests at the same time after I finished 2 of them.

Ships merchandise is acting strange sometimes. But its becoming less and less. Hope it will be normal in a while.

I also am hoping to play some sleeping quests.
Does anyone knows when they will be in the game again?

I'm a little bored with only playing quests withou any progress of the game.
Samarkand is already closed after finishing Aladin's lamp.
Am at level 75 now.

I have had no Portal quests since my Samarkand portal closed. I have a feeling that we will have to wait for a major update which includes new portals. As portal closure restricts finding Tavern Cards I think the appearance of portal quests has been restricted. Unfortunately this doesn't help those whose portals are already closed - they only have the Watchtower to work with.

Go to: