Now I am off to bed !!!
Betslou41

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Re:AirShips Done !!

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Aug 24, 16 5:26 PM
I also have finished. Only took 5 minutes with bringing back ship with diamonds. Just wanted to get it over with. Loved the new up date as well... Good luck to all...

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Aug 24, 16 5:28 PM
Me too!!
I "had to know"! So I used diamonds to recall the airship
I ended up with 3/6 requests for the bronze amphora and now have ONE left!!

lmcrane
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by lmcrane on Aug 24, 16 5:46 PM
I must have a glitch... I sent my first airship and then I was going to call it back with diamonds but it won't give me the option.... hmmm. I hope it wasn't because of the update. Any one else having this issue?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 24, 16 5:48 PM
Imcrane..............this happens to me now and then............exit the game, re-enter usually works.

lmcrane
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by lmcrane on Aug 24, 16 9:48 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:Imcrane..............this happens to me now and then............exit the game, re-enter usually works.

Did exactly that. I worked on the second reset. Yay... ship have all sailed.

ozziebasia
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by ozziebasia on Aug 24, 16 10:24 PM
ellenkcl wrote:I also have finished. Only took 5 minutes with bringing back ship with diamonds. Just wanted to get it over with. Loved the new up date as well... Good luck to all...

Ditto

[Post New]by Gr3asyHalfling on Aug 25, 16 7:58 AM
I have finally done this at long last.. phew!!! It took me from 5.30am (UK time) until 4pm... now I am done..

dw1457
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by dw1457 on Aug 25, 16 8:02 AM
I've been trying to coordinate mine with Trina and the DQs. I plan to save the last one for after the day change in case the new DQ wants an airship.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Aug 25, 16 10:21 AM
That's what I'm doing, too. No need to hurry through this. I've sent 3, will send another in a few minutes, then in 4 & 8 hours. Plenty of time left to drive myself crazy trying to win at dice AGAIN!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 25, 16 10:44 AM
dw1457 wrote:I've been trying to coordinate mine with Trina and the DQs. I plan to save the last one for after the day change in case the new DQ wants an airship.

That's my plan. I've sent 4 ships from my first game, and only 2 from the second one (had Gnome Spy as the DQ and used some diamonds to speed things up at the beginning). But all ships counted for the Castle Challenge, a DQ, and Trina, so I'm pleased.

I've allocated 2 days for this task, and 2 days for playing dice.

katie2050
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
421 Posts

[Post New]by katie2050 on Aug 25, 16 11:12 AM
Just finished my airships waiting for the Iron Knight

Tibtt
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by Tibtt on Aug 25, 16 11:41 AM
Done with that one

Waiting 4 tomorrow.

Best luck to us all in fighting the Knight!

Tibora

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Aug 25, 16 11:45 AM
I'm not using diamonds for this one. There's time to catch up, since it won't be more than a few hours into the next task before I get 6 airships done.

Airships done this morning.

Congratulations to all who have made it this far and good luck to everyone who is still working on catching up and completing the challenge.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Edited on 08/26/2016 at 8:04:14 AM PST

shooter9325
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by shooter9325 on Aug 25, 16 11:48 AM
Finished my airships quest plus one Trina quest, Looking forward to beating the Knight this evening. Good luck to everybody.
SHOOTER

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Aug 25, 16 12:07 PM
My new day flips over at 12 noon, which is not ideal as I don't get home from work until 5.30pm. I did 2 when I got home, and 2 at 9.30pm before going to bed. I have just gotten up and done 1 more this morning, and will do the final one when I get home this evening, just in time to start playing the knight.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Aug 25, 16 12:25 PM
WeeSam wrote:My new day flips over at 12 noon, which is not ideal as I don't get home from work until 5.30pm. I did 2 when I got home, and 2 at 9.30pm before going to bed. I have just gotten up and done 1 more this morning, and will do the final one when I get home this evening, just in time to start playing the knight.

There is an inconvenient time for all of us when playing this game with its 24 hour clock.
For me in the UK I have to wait until 1 am to usher in the new dawn.
But I like my bed and sleep!
I look forward to Day 31 of the Challenge! zzzzzz

lady566
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by lady566 on Aug 25, 16 4:35 PM
Just sent last airship Best part---no jewels spent Good luck to all!

Go to: