[Post New]by gramma66 on Mar 11, 10 5:18 PM
is there a walkthrough for this game?

minxs
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

Re:walkthrough for shutter island

[Post New]by minxs on Mar 11, 10 5:39 PM
I'm wondering the same thing. Did you check [removed by moderator] and/or [removed by moderator]? I'm going to look there and will report back if I find one.

Edited on 08/03/2010 at 9:57:52 AM PST

nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,346 Posts

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Mar 28, 10 2:07 AM
anyone found a walkthrough yet ? I think I want to buy,but I'm stuck on one of the puzzles.

walkthrough for shutter island

[Post New]by GiddyUpGoGirl on Jun 16, 10 4:18 PM
gramma66 wrote:is there a walkthrough for this game?

maggisaxby
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by maggisaxby on Mar 17, 11 4:19 PM
So. IS there a walkthrough for this game? The general comments seem to be pretty negative. Shame! I enjoyed the film and as I was watching, could see a GREAT game emerging. Damn. poor show...........

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Apr 27, 12 9:12 PM
The question about a Walkthrough was asked two years ago and there still isn't one? For such a short game? C'mon! I know I need one because I can't even figure out what the items I am supposed to find in the Hidden Object Scenes are! I didn't even recognize a pistol as a pistol until I held the cursor over it and I was told that is what it was. I've never had problems with hidden objects before.

I should have tried it before "purchasing it." Fortunately I got it as a freebie.

But for Pete's sake, why isn't there a Walkthrough after all this time?

ADDENDUM: Now I know why there isn't a Walkthrough. As far as I can tell this entire game is compose of HOS after HOS after HOS with a silly game thrown in every once in awhile. And now I have a headache.

Edited on 04/27/2012 at 10:17:49 PM PST

Go to: