genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

Bloom - Your Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by genkicoll on Mar 11, 10 8:43 PM
Has no one tried this game?? It's addictive.

It's kind of a "connect the pipes to water the flowers" game, but it's not that you have pipe pieces to place. Instead, you have to rotate existing pipes to water as many plants as possible. Sometimes you have to switch back and forth between two or more possible routes for the water to go to reach your goal.

You get random power-ups to make your flowers worth more money, get additional water, make the water run more slowly, etc.

With the money you earn, you create your own zen garden by buying upgrades.

Very fun! Worth a demo, at least

Cordia
Flounder
Flounder
2,009 Posts

Re:Bloom - Your Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by Cordia on Mar 19, 10 12:55 AM
This was one of my first few purchases. I think it's due for another play, because I remember how much fun it was. The flowers are pretty and figuring out the best route for the pipes can be challenging, but so much fun. I seem to recall there being no option for replay when I finished it, so maybe that's why I never went back to it. I'll update if I get through it again.

EDIT: This was NOT one of my first games, I just looked again and it was a 2008 purchase. I stumbled across it because I was looking for something similar to a rocket launch game. (It doesn't really change anything about my review, I just prefer accuracy.)

Edited on 03/19/2010 at 2:31:44 PM PST

Re:Bloom - Your Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by granolagirltoo on Jul 8, 10 3:27 PM
I cannot figure out level 46. I have replayed it so many times and I lose every time!
Any tips on pipe formation?

This game is so addictive!

Go to: