bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Strimko technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 12, 10 1:59 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, p lease get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Strimko technical issues here only

[Post New]by jcorrive on May 3, 10 12:29 AM
Hi,

I am playing the classic mode (ZEN) and at the level 97 there are couples of lines missing between dots. The real issue is that by defaults the game is putting the number 5 twice in the same column!!! can't complete the game.

Anyone have seen that ?

kimberph
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by kimberph on May 24, 10 8:06 PM
I'm trying to figure out the same problem. No responses yet.

[Post New]by serpentine on May 27, 10 9:41 PM
I found mistakes in 4 puzzles, numbers 53, 97, 106, and 107, 97 is the worst and will be the hardest to explain, so I will do it last or seperate.

#97:

In the 2nd column, the 3rd number down should be a 2 instead of a 5

4 + 6..............1 + 5
+.....................+.. .+
5..............4 + 2 + 3
+................\ +.. ./ Diagonal from 4 and 3 to the 6
1 + 2...........\ 6 /
+

Hope this explains it

Edited on 05/28/2010 at 6:03:51 AM PST

kimberph
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by kimberph on May 28, 10 8:14 PM
So if you treat it like it is a 2 then the puzzle can be solved? Excellent. Now why haven't they patched this?

[Post New]by serpentine on May 29, 10 11:42 PM
kimberph wrote:So if you treat it like it is a 2 then the puzzle can be solved? Excellent. Now why haven't they patched this?

I solved the whole series, all 4 sets of them. I found these 4 bummers in the first section. All the rest of the puzzles work ok, so enjoy!!

I made up a page using paint showing all the mistakes and they even thanked me and said they would see the developers got a copy of it. It was just this last week, so maybe they have not had the time yet to do it.

[Post New]by serpentine on May 29, 10 11:47 PM
I hope you can interpit my drawing. I used the period as spacers, as I did it with spaces and they all ran together. I tried using bold and colors but that did not work.

[Post New]by sadtomato on Sep 17, 10 9:51 PM
I can't play this game I get "Unable to launch. We're sorry, we could not launch the game selected. Please uninstall and reinstall the game."

I'm on a mac and I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times with no luck.

[Post New]by eupher on May 14, 13 2:43 PM
What is the fix for levels 106 and 107?

[Post New]by serpentine on Feb 27, 14 9:40 AM
jcorrive wrote:Hi,

I am playing the classic mode (ZEN) and at the level 97 there are couples of lines missing between dots. The real issue is that by defaults the game is putting the number 5 twice in the same column!!! can't complete the game.

Anyone have seen that ?

THE TOP NUMBER 5 SHOULD BE A 2

[Post New]by serpentine on Feb 27, 14 9:45 AM
eupher wrote:What is the fix for levels 106 and 107?

I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I GET THERE

Go to: