Gator fair

[Post New]by Kattmynta on Aug 25, 16 9:08 AM
According to the introduction, I should be able to book shows in the outdoor arena in order to attract more visitors and increase revenue. I don't know how to book these shows. I've tried left- and right clicking but nothing works. Can anyone help me?

Re:Gator fair

[Post New]by sbrown9578 on Dec 1, 16 10:36 PM
You have to go to the shows tab. From there you can book events. The only thing is, is that not all events are available from the start of the fair. In county fair five (gator fair) I am not getting the outside event until the last day open available to me. I don't know what I am doing wrong but I have failed this level 5 times now.

Re:Gator fair

[Post New]by roadgrrl2000 on Apr 1, 17 3:04 PM
I've had no trouble with this level, so I'm not sure what's going on for you guys. You do know, don't you, that to change acts in the indoor (or the outdoor arena, for that matter), you must right click on the arena, then choose remove. THEN, go back into the "buy" screen and book the act you want (if it is available.). If it doesn't come available till the last day, that's okay. It'll be available for the duration in subsequent levels.

Go to: