CRIMINAL MINDS GAME GONE?

[Post New]by Stormtress on Aug 25, 16 1:06 PM
I downloaded the game Criminal Minds and when the free 1hr trial was up I want to purchase it and Big Fish said game cant be found. whats up with that?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:CRIMINAL MINDS GAME GONE?

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 25, 16 1:35 PM
Hello Stormtress,

Thanks for taking the time to post to the forums, and I certainly understand wanting to know why this game is not available to purchase after trying it out. While the Forum Moderation Team does not receive specific information or details about why games are removed from our catalog, I can confirm that this game is no longer available for purchase on our website.

If you are looking for a hidden object game, you can take a look at all the games we have available in that genre by visiting this page:

Hidden Object Games on PC

or, if you're using a Mac, try this page:

Hidden Object Games on Mac

We have a lot of different choices to choose from with varied themes, and I hope that helps find a different game to look into and try out, Stormtress.

For any players who are wondering if the fact that it no longer is on our website means that you are no longer able to play your purchased copy, the answer is that you can play your purchased copy of the game since you purchased it before we were required to remove it from our website.

Also, if anyone is having trouble with this particular game, we still would like to know so we can assist in getting it to work for you, so please feel free to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report if the Help Pages don't seem to assist in troubleshooting the issue you are experiencing. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide troubleshooting help that goes beyond what the forums can give, and they're always happy to help.

Thanks for your time and understanding, and if there are any questions about this post or the forums, feel free to PM any of the active Moderators. We're always happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: