je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

Anyone else stuck?

[Post New]by je_peche on Aug 25, 16 3:11 PM
Dungeon "Past" with the tree arms? I can't do anything! I'm supposed to get to the skeleton or the trunk or something, but.....nuttin'. help!

bigblue64
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Anyone else stuck?

[Post New]by bigblue64 on Aug 25, 16 7:12 PM
I am also having the same problem. I don't know if I was to go back to the skeleton first then go back to the present? The strategy guide says look at the hollow and get the mask but there is nothing else that can be done. The hint points to the skeleton in the past but I can't get there. What gives? I really don't want to re-start the game over. HELP!!

je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by je_peche on Aug 25, 16 7:51 PM
welp...glad I'm not the only one?

I chopped the tree roots with the axe...the cat came flying out and there were some pieces that I was supposed to collect but before I could there was a cut scene and then the tree roots grew into arms and the pieces I need are stuck and so am I. grrr. let me know if you get anywhere, bigblue64.

Edited on 08/25/2016 at 7:53:12 PM PST

[Post New]by Okiebulldog on Aug 25, 16 9:02 PM
Had same trouble. Use torch on tree above the hollow where the cat came out and the arms go away and this lets you get to chest/mask area again. Hope this helps.

bigblue64
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by bigblue64 on Aug 25, 16 9:05 PM
Thanks Okiebulldog. Ended up playing the game through again and figured it out myself. The SG did not say what to do. Onto the rest of the game.

je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by je_peche on Aug 25, 16 9:32 PM
that worked!! Thank you!!!

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Aug 26, 16 6:05 PM
bigblue64 wrote:Thanks Okiebulldog. Ended up playing the game through again and figured it out myself. The SG did not say what to do. Onto the rest of the game.

The strategy guide states to use the flashlight.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Aug 27, 16 2:32 PM
Persistent Cat sometimes torches are referred to as flashlights. Or vice versa.

[Post New]by shirley_19 on Aug 27, 16 4:21 PM
I'm having a problem using the Time Searcher. So far I've found 2/6 but don't know where to go for the rest. Also I don't know how to get the turtle in the tank as I've never come across a net which I presume would be used. I also don't know what to do with the cat. I hope someone has some answers or I'll need to start over.

shadowandzeke
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by shadowandzeke on Aug 27, 16 7:35 PM
I can't get the clock piece that's in the angel. I put the feathers in place and the heart but the scene closed before I could get the piece and I can't go back. really hate to have to start all over again when I'm this far through the game.

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Aug 27, 16 9:06 PM
CherylParker wrote:Persistent Cat sometimes torches are referred to as flashlights. Or vice versa.

The Strategy Guide is written based on the American vernacular. As well, most people know that Torch can be Flashlight. That said, the strategy guide stated to use the flashlight.

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Aug 27, 16 9:11 PM
shirley_19 wrote:I'm having a problem using the Time Searcher. So far I've found 2/6 but don't know where to go for the rest. Also I don't know how to get the turtle in the tank as I've never come across a net which I presume would be used. I also don't know what to do with the cat. I hope someone has some answers or I'll need to start over.

You don't need a net for the aquarium. What do you mean about not knowing what to do with the cat? What scene are you on?

[Post New]by CherylParker on Aug 28, 16 1:26 PM
Persistent_Cat I didn't mean to sound condescending. I just wanted to let people know that sometimes torches are referred to as flashlights. It was not my intent to offend you or anyone else.

Edited on 08/28/2016 at 1:31:43 PM PST

subcaptain
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by subcaptain on Sep 3, 16 3:01 PM
hey shirley 19. The Time Searcher works in 3 scenes. Watch for the indicator on the right of the Inventory box and the Searcher itself. Think about this- 6 crystals/3 scenes=2 per scene. Did you lose graphics when you first tried it?
Never mind. I think its part of the game. Was able to get thru it.

Edited on 09/03/2016 at 7:49:45 PM PST

[Post New]by stoverwoman on Sep 12, 16 6:21 PM
according to my inventory I have 4 /6 crystal however the hint keeps going to the seacher what do I do

Go to: